Some of you should be ASHAMED of yourselves

3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Constantly dragging our queen no matter what she does. She released music for ya’ll and some are still complaining and calling it a flop? Perhaps be a fan and support the song so it’s not a flop  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She’s ripped apart for her looks, her marriage and now her music. 

SIT DOWN and do not let me have to say this again :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We love you, Britney and Mind Your Business is such a slay :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Someone had to say it!

Constantly dragging our queen no matter what she does. She released music for ya’ll and some are still complaining and calling it a flop? Perhaps be a fan and support the song so it’s not a flop  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

SIT DOWN and do not let me have to say this again :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We love you, Britney and Mind Your Business is such a slay :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

To quote your most infamous hashtag #whereisbritney.

page feels GIF

Edited by Charrrmed89
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Idg what’s the big deal if fans don’t like MYB. I mean does anyone think it’s an amazing song? It’s no Slave or Toxic. I like it but I get it’s controversial and repetitive, potentially AI M/Myah… who cares tbh.

This isn’t like criticising her personal life or something… it’s music. She’s an artist. I don’t think it’s disrespectful.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Idg what’s the big deal if fans don’t like MYB. I mean does anyone think it’s an amazing song? It’s no Slave or Toxic. I like it but I get it’s controversial and repetitive, potentially AI M/Myah… who cares tbh.

This isn’t like criticising her personal life or something… it’s music. She’s an artist. I don’t think it’s disrespectful.

Did you read the post? 

Rolls Eyes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

16 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Huh, yes?

Are you sure??

You said 'Idg what’s the big deal if fans don’t like MYB....'

but Glitterain wasn't talking about if fans just don't like MYB she literally says 'Constantly dragging our queen no matter what she does. She released music for ya’ll and some are still complaining and calling it a flop? Perhaps be a fan and support the song so it’s not a flop'.. 

So, I eye rolled your comment cause I don't think you got the message :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Edited by PlatinumB
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I love Britney, and I'm glad she's happy and thriving and milking Sam dry every night.

But Mind Your Business is garbaggio and I will not support it past purchasing it and watching the video if one is made. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Lol at Milking Sam. But you do realise  you are supporting it in its entirety by purchasing it and watching the (if) video. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block