Some of you should be ASHAMED of yourselves

4 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Aw for godsake,  another thread saying this! i am going to have a rant now because its really pissing me off now!

Some fans seriously need to get a grip now. Like, seriously! im sick of being made to feel bad for hating her new single. Like, what the **** do you all want me to say?? aw its amazing, best song ever!! i hate it, doesnt mean i hate Britney or am criticising her, i just hate the song, im entitled to that opinion as much as a fan who thinks its a ******* masterpiece! Why on ******* earth should i feel 'ashamed' for not liking this damn song? its got **** all to do with Britney, i absolutely love the woman and have supported her for TWENTY THREE YEARS, but just because i hate this damn song, i dont support her. Like seriously get a grip! Some fans are bloody 2 faced anyway. i remember being made to feel bad for going to her 2018 tour by fans who ******* saw her multiple times in Vegas which she was probably also forced to do, and i didnt even know she was forced to do the  tour until her court speech in 2019 so how on ******* earth is it my fault i saw her in 2018 ??

Regarding the book being 288 pages. No one was even criticising her for that, well i wasnt,  all i said was i was surprised it was only 288 pages given all shes been through. its called an OPINION, no one was saying aw ******* hell, only 288 pages, how dare she?? and as for her deleting IG because shes so upset with some fans disliking her new single, have you guys ******* lost your memory?? she has deleted IG 500 billion times before so no reason, But again another stick to hit fans who dare not like her new music! Pathetic

At this point, Britney should just retire and not bother with music. i dont like her fanbase anymore tbh. Just because i hate her new song, my 23  year dedication and love to her means nothing all because of ONE DAMN ******* SONG!!|

Actually tbh, i dont think fans who dislike MYB or have an opinion on her book should be ashamed. its should be fans who create stupid threads like this one making fans like me whose supported her for 23  years but dont like ONE SONG feel like **** because they dare dislike a song, You guys seriously need to get a grip and stop making these stupid pathetic threads 'aw i love MYB so im a real fan so im gunna make the fans who dont like MYB feel **** and say they dont support Britney'. its utterly disgusting!!

You know what… Imma just reply with…

“THIS!”

• Love 4
Just now, CenterofAttention said:

Do you really think Britney is proud of “Mind Your Business”? It was nothing but a cash grab, seemingly using discarded vocals from a decade ago. This is not good art. 

Britney’s catalogue is virtually unrivaled. To praise MYB would be reductive considering Britney’s potential artistic output.

Those that are critical of the song likely recognize this fact and do so knowing her capabilities vs acting as if this is some amazing collab in a cult-fashion, praising all good or bad of an artist. 

That's what I think !! 

• Love 1

WTH? We are not obligated to anything, just like her. It's not because we are fans that we have to applaud any crap in the form of music that she decides to release. This song is an affront to Britney's talent, anyone who is a real fan knows her potential.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

And stop this "oh she's releasing music for the fans" drama. If she really was doing this with ONLY THE FANS in mind, she would NEVER release a song scrapped from the worst album of her career, from the album her fans hate the most. That release was definitely something the label wanted her to come back at all costs.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Matou said:

I supported HMC for these reasons and the song is good but here ... no I just can't sorry :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

i mean if you don't like the song don't support it. i don't believe we have to be grateful for just any music she puts out. wtf logic is that... we don't owe her anything. but what we should do is not criticize it if we don't like it. live and let live.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block