Some of you should be ASHAMED of yourselves

8 hours ago, Dave92 said:

And that’s exactly what I was talking about. Fans don’t have to blindly support a song they don’t like. If people hate that it’s bad for her legacy or don’t enjoy it… they don’t have to try hard to make it popular. Why encourage Britney to make more of what they didn’t like? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Plus it’s almost like THE MOST controversial choice she could make musically… a Britney Jean song - Will I Am and Anthony Preston involved.. AND Myah saying she recorded a demo? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: It was bound to be controversial. So it makes sense. 

Now, if it was a brand new song she really poured her heart into, delivered natural vocals, and seemed invested in… yeah I’d say still support it no matter what. But this song is MEANT to be trashy guilty pleasure..lol.

Stop trying to act like an invested fan just critiquing her work, you’re hater and have said things that only a hater would say. There’s difference between not liking the song and accusing Britney of not even singing her own song, that’s something a hater would do, end of. You’re a hater :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wholeheartedly agree with Glitter. I wish Exhale brought back the downvotes... Subconsciously, people behaved better then. You absolutely do not have to love everything Britney does... You can disagree and even dislike completely songs she puts out, but there are better ways to communicate that in a matter that adds to the conversation without derailing the thread.

6 hours ago, Isla said:

Thank you GlitterRain for continuing to keep this place in check :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block