Can we stop the conspiracy theories?

Agreed

As a lifetime Britney fan, I have to take massive breaks from this forum, so many people act like she is OBLIGATED to give us anything?

She is an artist, she has told us she has retired, she releases a song literally telling people to mind their own business... and her fan base attack her? 

If I was her, I would purposefully not release anything new and starve the people who were constantly insulting me.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

Agreed

As a lifetime Britney fan, I have to take massive breaks from this forum, so many people act like she is OBLIGATED to give us anything?

She is an artist, she has told us she has retired, she releases a song literally telling people to mind their own business... and her fan base attack her? 

If I was her, I would purposefully not release anything new and starve the people who were constantly insulting me.

Sadly you just know she is a member here too and have read some of the surreal attacks. Not liking a song is fair, saying so is fair, but the constant ruthless attacks? The insane conspiracy theories? Because they truly are out of this world insane. On a fan forum? Absolutely shocking. 

Truth be told, those theories keep the forum alive... :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller: Much entertainment in all that talk and differing views. That said, it’s not just conspirentertainment—it’s genuine concern some have for Britney. For instance, some have noticed Brit’s official Instagram page is regularly deactivated just before a court hearing. As long as people are respectful to Britney and one another, such discussion should be allowed. Trying to muzzle people too much is not a good idea.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

That'd be great tbh! I mean it must be exhausting for people to make up theories and such, like how much free time you have in your hands? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On the other side, I don't think B and her team are helping either. I don't think it was necessary for them to release this track now, was there any actual pressure for her to release something? I don't think so. We had Slay Me Closer last year and that was more than what I expected for the time being. Perhaps they were relying on the controversy side with this track, but that's a pretty childish plan imo :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Her deactivating her IG does not help either, so anyway, people will believe what they want to believe. I can confirm I have friends asking me for clarification on stuff they see on TikTok so, it's getting annoying at this point :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Truth be told, those theories keep the forum alive... :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller: Much entertainment in all that talk and differing views. That said, it’s not just conspirentertainment—it’s genuine concern some have for Britney. For instance, some have noticed Brit’s official Instagram page is regularly deactivated just before a court hearing. As long as people are respectful to Britney and one another, such discussion should be allowed. Trying to muzzle people too much is not a good idea.

Where exactly are people here being muzzled? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  People can post what they want and expect it to stay up unless it clearly violates forum guidelines. Truth be told, there are times where I’d like to close or lock threads because it is blatantly obvious that some of these theories are so far fetched. But alas, I can’t.

At this point, though, the constant conspiracies about Britney and her life are tiring, boring, and condescending. It’s as if we expect she has no agency or that she is some pawn involved in some great “scheme”.  It definitely has changed my visiting habits here and in other social media platforms where Britney’s discussed.

I’ll be told by some new account to just not open the threads if I don’t agree with them. :clown_meme__makeup_green: And I thought we were supposed to have an open exchange of ideas here? Lol :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Rant over :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

exactly. also doesn't mean you make up lies and speculate about things based off no facts just because you don't like something she does either. 

I agree about some things are exaggerated imo but I can't blame people about speculations ...

Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I thought at one point we wanted her to take a break from social media? She truly cannot win with her own fans

I'd love for her to take a long break from IG but deactivating it causes more conspiracies to emerge. I don't use IG that much so I don't know if you become obessesed with it to the point where you need to deactivate it if you want to take a break. That's my opinion though 

Just now, pablitonizer said:

I'd love for her to take a long break from IG but deactivating it causes more conspiracies to emerge. I don't use IG that much so I don't know if you become obessesed with it to the point where you need to deactivate it if you want to take a break. That's my opinion though 

so should she just leave it active, but not post? that would also cause conspiracies as well. fans can't have it both ways.

I just think no matter what she does, she can't win because people have different expectations for her for some reason

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

so should she just leave it active, but not post? that would also cause conspiracies as well. fans can't have it both ways.

I just think no matter what she does, she can't win because people have different expectations for her for some reason

That is also true! So what do we do? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, LonelyBoy87 said:

In last couple of days I have seen so many comments and articles regarding Britney’s new song MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

So far the comments go from conspiracy theories claiming that is not Britney singing, that is AI, that she was forced to release the song, and on the other hand people complaining that is a bad song that Will I Am is bad for Britney, etc.

Honestly is very disappointing to see fans complaining instead of enjoying Britney’s music. I mean, people complain  because she is not releasing new music, but once she does, everyone feels entitled to question her decisions or criticize her music.

If you are true fans you should be thankful that she is actually releasing new music considering all that she has been through in the last years.

I actually don’t understand the constant need to speculate on everything Britney does, from her posts on IG, her music decisions, or any other decision she makes. Let her do anything she wants to in her own way, if you don’t agree that’s ok, but if you are a fan you won’t dragged her for that, you will still support her.

This is just my points of view, you may agree or not, but I hope this post makes someone reconsider how do we want to support Britney from now on.

I really miss the old days when there was no social media and Banons creating lies or complaining about everything. It was so easy when you could just put on a cd or listen to the radio waiting for a Britney song.

Idc about other theories, but it's AIney, but used from Myahs demo acapella track in original, say what you want, but I said what I said :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Idc about other theories, but it's AIney, but used from Myahs demo acapella track in original, say what you want, but I said what I said :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And yet you have no proof for this and are pushing it like it's a fact :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

And yet you have no proof for this and are pushing it like it's a fact :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I heard multiple AIney track and she sounds exactly same.

Spoiler

Also I was #1 back in time who discovered thanks to my ears that Myah is singing more songs than just Passenger in BJ and shared isolated vocals for all BJ songs with Myahs voice.... probably you remember the meltdowns when somebody shared that 30+ mins long video here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Super Mods
Just now, Flavor Of Love said:

I heard multiple AIney track and she sounds exactly same.

Hide contents

Also I was #1 back in time who discovered thanks to my ears that Myah is singing more songs than just Passenger in BJ and shared isolated vocals for all BJ songs with Myahs voice.... probably you remember the meltdowns when somebody shared that 30+ mins long video here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

I didn't realize that I was messaging with the foremost scholar on Myah Marie :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Shaking in my boots rn

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block