Can we stop the conspiracy theories?

12 hours ago, LonelyBoy87 said:

In last couple of days I have seen so many comments and articles regarding Britney’s new song MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

So far the comments go from conspiracy theories claiming that is not Britney singing, that is AI, that she was forced to release the song, and on the other hand people complaining that is a bad song that Will I Am is bad for Britney, etc.

Honestly is very disappointing to see fans complaining instead of enjoying Britney’s music. I mean, people complain  because she is not releasing new music, but once she does, everyone feels entitled to question her decisions or criticize her music.

If you are true fans you should be thankful that she is actually releasing new music considering all that she has been through in the last years.

I actually don’t understand the constant need to speculate on everything Britney does, from her posts on IG, her music decisions, or any other decision she makes. Let her do anything she wants to in her own way, if you don’t agree that’s ok, but if you are a fan you won’t dragged her for that, you will still support her.

This is just my points of view, you may agree or not, but I hope this post makes someone reconsider how do we want to support Britney from now on.

I really miss the old days when there was no social media and Banons creating lies or complaining about everything. It was so easy when you could just put on a cd or listen to the radio waiting for a Britney song.

Just because something is a conspiracy theory, it doesn't necessarily mean it's not true. Also, you are on a Britney forum. Are you seriously coming here to complain about people speculating about her life? That's literally what this place is for.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Just because something is a conspiracy theory, it doesn't necessarily mean it's not true. Also, you are on a Britney forum. Are you seriously coming here to complain about people speculating about her life? That's literally what this place is for.

I don’t expect everyone one to agree with me. I was just expressing an opinion, that as fans, our purpose is to support Britney not to dragged her down for her choices.

Of course, you are not supposed to like or agree with everything she does, that’s fair, but what I don’t think is fair is that someone would dragged her for not releasing new music but once she does, they will jump in to create lies and say it’s a flop.

Honestly, some people are very hypocritical. A few examples, when Britney released Blackout everyone criticized her for look and the new sound that was far from her previous albums. What happened with the record? It sold less than In the Zone and didn’t have support on the radio (there was no radio ban at that time), fast forward, everyone calls that record the Bible of pop. I mean, people (and fans) like to throw rocks at Britney for everything she does.

Other example, Glory, when it came out it sold a little more than Britney Jean, people didn’t support her new sound and it failed on the charts, what happened next? Now everyone think is part of the hole trinity.

Its like people enjoy sabotaging Britney and later praise her just to bring her down again.

As a fan, I choose to just enjoy her art (whether is music, books, films, etc) and not be  negative towards her decisions. If you don’t like MIND YOUR BUSINESS, that’s ok, but if you are a fan, support her, maybe for her is a good song and couldn’t released back then, and now it was a moment she considered appropriate.

I actually don’t agree with you regarding the idea that this forum is made for speculation, I believe this space os made for supporting Britney and exchange ideas (not to create lies).

Edited by LonelyBoy87
4 minutes ago, LonelyBoy87 said:

I don’t expect everyone one to agree with me. I was just expressing an opinion, that as fans, our purpose is to support Britney not to dragged her down for her choices.

Of course, you are not supposed to like or agree with everything she does, that’s fair, but what I don’t think is fair is that someone would dragged her for not releasing new music but once she does, they will jump in to create lies and say it’s a flop.

Honestly, some people are very hypocritical. A few examples, when Britney released Blackout everyone criticized her for look and the new sound that was far from her previous albums. What happened with the record? It sold less than In the Zone and didn’t have support on the radio (there was no radio ban at that time), fast forward, everyone calls that record the Bible of pop. I mean, people (and fans) like to throw rocks at Britney for everything she does.

Other example, Glory, when it came out it sold a little more than Britney Jean, people didn’t support her new sound and it failed on the charts, what happened next? Now everyone think is part of the hole trinity.

Its like people enjoy sabotaging Britney and later praise her just to bring her down again.

As a fan, I choose to just enjoy her art (whether is music, books, films, etc) and not be  negative towards her decisions. If you don’t like MIND YOUR BUSINESS, that’s ok, but if you are a fan, support her, maybe for her is a good song and couldn’t released back then, and now it was a moment she considered appropriate.

I actually don’t agree with you regarding the idea that this forum is made for speculation, I believe this space os made for supporting Britney and exchange ideas (not to create lies).

That should not be the purpose of someone's life lmfao. She is not a deity. I don't have to worship every single things she does. I'm glad the song flopped. If she wants to tell us so hard she is retired she shouldn't recycle 12 year old songs, **** with AI, and treat Ig like it's her online therapy.

Either she makes a decent team, including a PR or she stays retired. There is no middle ground.

No, it's a horrible song. From dumb lyrics, cheap production to everything else. It's her worst single ever. EVER.

45 minutes ago, LonelyBoy87 said:

I always thought Blackout was amazing and that Glory was a disappointment. 🤣 We don't have to like everything an artist puts out and artists are aware of that. 

I think we should be honest with ourselves and admit that MYB is a minimum-effort BJ reject made by Will.i.am, who isn't a very good producer, and with minimal input from Britney. Yes, it's nice to hear new music but we are allowed to have an opinion on it as fans. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block