Another Update: Maxi Says He Was Joking & Now Has Deleted His IG; Update: Lie is Exposed; Britney FORCED to do "Mind Your Business" according to Maxi, Sam's former makeup artist

Message added by Jordan Miller,

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Personally, the vibe in camp Britney has been off for a while. I’ve been saying something is going on, but y’all refuse to believe it and live in ignorant bliss that Britney is okay. It’s a gut feeling I have. 

This song definitely sounds like it was recorded on an iPhone. 

Also, to the user saying iPhones can’t detect sound at 20khz. Yes they can. Google it if you don’t believe me, it’s very easy to fact check 

Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

show us the receipts from your gUt fEeLiNg that Britney isn't doing well?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Gorl bye, the vocals have maximally 15-16khz, it must be really recorded with a phone or at noisy place :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

You didn’t even look at the spectrogram ijbol

If you look at the beginning where she says “mind your business, *****!” it clearly reaches 20kHz

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

some of the people here need to touch grass forreal 

It’s almost as if any time Britney does something that isn’t what they want (which again, everyone can have tastes. I don’t particularly like the song, and admittedly her Instagram to me isn’t my business), they appropriate the free Britney movement from 2019-2021  that had legal evidence of false implementation and abuse because they’re bored or conspiring. Get a grip shes free and you are allowed to not like the song 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Circuit said:

You didn’t even look at the spectrogram ijbol

If you look at the beginning where she says “mind your business, *****!” it clearly reaches 20kHz

And...? We don't know what vocal track is in spek. It can be finished vocal track with effects, like sharpening. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

A) Recorded at noisy place

B) Or final edited acapella 

9 minutes ago, River Red said:

It’s almost as if any time Britney does something that isn’t what they want (which again, everyone can have tastes. I don’t particularly like the song, and admittedly her Instagram to me isn’t my business), they appropriate the free Britney movement from 2019-2021  that had legal evidence of false implementation and abuse because they’re bored or conspiring. Get a grip shes free and you are allowed to not like the song 

Exactly this!! No one is saying anyone is supposed to like the song, but going to all these lengths by implying she's not free and saying she can't make her own decisions is truly asinine. 

• Love 1

Man, I don't get it why because you don't like the song you have to create conspiracy stories like she was forced to record that song. Why must she even have to been forced to record something that's not even under Britney Spears Music, RCA or Sony so ANY of the #TeamCon is getting profit of it. 

Maybe the reason why she hasn't speak about it or have deactivated her IG is because the company that owns Britney's image, music, merchandise and social media is getting 0 profit of this collaboration.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader

Added this to the top of the topic:

BS Alert! Sam Asghari's former makeup artist, Maxi, says Britney's vocals on her new collab with will.i.am, "Mind Your Business," were recorded on a cell phone. He also adds that she's being forced to work. Sources with direct knowledge tell BreatheHeavy his claims are a "bold-faced lie." She's not being forced to work, nor were her vocals recorded over the phone. And yes, they are indeed Britney's vocals. 

Additionally, fans did a little investigating themselves. Taking a closer look at the frequencies of the song shows Britney's vocals are high fidelity, meaning there's no way "Mind Your Business" includes vocals submitted from a cell phone. 

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells @Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

Normally I'd look the other way regarding Maxi (or any other scorned former employee's) unfounded claims, but it's important in 2023 that we remember Britney is finally living life on her terms and is not being forced to do anything she doesn't want to. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Added this to the top of the topic:

Regarding when the song was cut, will.i.am told Variety: "But they ask, when did I record this with Britney? And is that really Britney on it? Yes, it is," he tells @Variety in a new interview. "When did I record it? That’s not important."

The vibe i get from Maxi is former employee with sour grapes. Also their behavior towards the whole situation is bizzarre. If they were good friend, Maxi wouldn't be touting interview requests for what they know. 

1 hour ago, Flavor Of Love said:

And...? We don't know what vocal track is in spek. It can be finished vocal track with effects, like sharpening. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

A) Recorded at noisy place

B) Or final edited acapella 

What? The spek posted shows distinguishing artifacts even all the way up the top of the spectrogram. It’s not noise, and vocal effects can’t make a low quality recording appear lossless?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Circuit said:

What? The spek posted shows distinguishing artifacts even all the way up the top of the spectrogram. It’s not noise, and vocal effects can’t make a low quality recording appear lossless?

Of course, effects and equalizer can increase noise levels to high frequencies. I have played many times with audacity and nero WaveEditor and audio remastering program, so I know what manipulation of recordings does in the spectrum. A normal clear voice in the studio has a maximum of 15-16khz. Noise, noisy place, editing, effects add higher frequencies to the spectrum. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block