Britney Spears deactivated her Instagram

2 hours ago, nux1989 said:

The thing for MYB is that it's a big slap in the face for fans that has false hope for her.

"She released half-*** music? it's team con doing."
"She gave half *** performance? it's team con doing."
"Once she's out of conservatorship she can do whatever she want and comeback like a giant force if she want"

While the reality is, out of all the producers in the world, she chose the one fan hates the most and give the world a SNL-parody song from the early 10's.

She's such a troll:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I don’t buy this, I personally don’t think she’s trolling and thinks this is a bad song to throw at the fans. I think she likes it and that her and Will sat down and remixed it, (as she describes in that recent interview) and they both thought

”Fuc yeah!! This sounds awesome! It’s ready for release now, let’s do this” or something to that effect 😂

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don’t buy this, I personally don’t think she’s trolling and thinks this is a bad song to throw at the fans. I think she likes it and that her and Will sat down and remixed it, (as she describes in that recent interview) and they both thought

”Fuc yeah!! This sounds awesome! It’s ready for release now, let’s do this” or something to that effect 😂

True and what’s sad about the whole situation is that artists with her musical career, hits and image, typically start caring about their own legacy and chose their artistic directions more carefully, plan things ahead and just generally come up with a plan with their management - be it through founding their own label, securing their masters, new partnerships, marketing campaigns, etc etc. However, this isn’t Brit’s situation given the conservatorship and the years they took from her personally and artistically. She simply has her own timeline and is fed up with the music industry and business side of things so I guess going forward things will not operate as we would expect them to. And it sucks, because while we her fans support her personally, artistically speaking we care about the legacy she leaves, but she doesn’t and that’s okay; but it is frustrating as a fan to see where her artistry is headed due to the conservatorship leeches and the turmoil they caused her.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

True and what’s sad about the whole situation is that artists with her musical career, hits and image, typically start caring about their own legacy and chose their artistic directions more carefully, plan things ahead and just generally come up with a plan with their management - be it through founding their own label, securing their masters, new partnerships, marketing campaigns, etc etc. However, this isn’t Brit’s situation given the conservatorship and the years they took from her personally and artistically. She simply has her own timeline and is fed up with the music industry and business side of things so I guess going forward things will not operate as we would expect them to. And it sucks, because while we her fans support her personally, artistically speaking we care about the legacy she leaves, but she doesn’t and that’s okay; but it is frustrating as a fan to see where her artistry is headed due to the conservatorship leeches and the turmoil they caused her.

This is so well said and is exactly true. It’s almost like a paradox because the very aspects of the music industry that she hates, are the very things that made her so good and so addictive!!! The strategy, the 16 hour work days, the lack of days off, the sitting in a chair for 2 hours having hair and makeup done, the photoshoot where you have to pull facial expressions to fit a certain vibe, the tedious interviews over and over again.

She hated all that and yet this is what made her the best. Look at K-pop stars, the things they sacrifice and the hours and hours they put in to give their fans literal perfection. It’s a gruelling life and it has a heavy cost.

Britney is done with all that and I don’t blame her one bit, but the trade off is that it comes off as messy now and unprofessional. 

However if she still loves making music she could go another route. Write songs from her heart, self fund, self release and do things 100% pared down, her way. 

p.s I watched the Black Mirror episode about Ashley O last night with Miley Cyrus and it’s got me thinking! So that’s probably influenced my comment here lol 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Honestly a lot of this fanbase is disgusting to her. She prob liked the song a lot and we couldnt have just said ty good work , instead many ripped the track to shreds , probably ruined her spirits and honestly dont deserve her. 

I agree tbh

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Mind Your Business said:

Maybe she deleted because she saw so many negative comments about MYB from so called fans. If so, I don't get why people didn't just see it as the fun bop it is and not take it seriously.

The negativity being so loud may actually make her take steps back and make her not want to release music if this is the response she gets.

Maybe she still have fans that trust in her artistry and good taste, the ones she had and showed several times and is not using at a moment of her life when it would actually FIT to come with something more REAL after a forced career she had to FAKE. Instead… she chooses to release a bad collaboration dron 2013 with the most cuestioned producer she could.

fans are not forced to buy and support whatever she does. We can like a song or not. We can like her artistic choises or not. If this song does not work its because it is not what ppl are wanting from her and that needs to floww. Its not about negativity here. Its about liking what the artist does

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Seanril said:

Damaging to Britney. So many people are genuinely concerned about her well being in regards to her videos whether it is the wild cringey dancing, bizarre captions or weird talking videos - people are concerned for her. 

I just watched a wonderful young lady who reviewed all of Britneys albums on Youtube, Beth Therese. She spoke in her new video of her Mind Your Business review about how she is sad and concerned for Britney based on her IG. It's true. Beth did an amazing job reviewing all of Britneys album. It was so nice to watch them all as she explored Britneys musical portfolio. However, her concerns are legitimate and echoed by many.

Ppl should stop diagnosing some1 through posts on socials and really mind their own bussiness.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Chad Hudson said:

Yes! It’s just like fanatism in any religion. But indeed very far from real love.

I know taking critiques is rough and she has got many, the harshest ones for the most epic things she’s done. But you know pretending that everything is fine and from now on there’s no treshold for her art just because she’s been through things… That’s the case of mocking glass… no, it’s just as unhealthy. But if anyone feels better by doing that. If it makes you a “better” fan. Go on with it!

The thing is, i doubt Britney is that sensitive to criticism as people on here are making. i know shes been through a lot personally but in terms of her music, she probably is used to some people loving it and some people hating it, we all have  different tastes and opinions. its like i think Amnesia is the best song shes ever recorded, another fan might think the song is utter crap but i wouldnt say to that fan 'well you're not a real fan then if you hate Amnesia' and Britney probably knows with MYB people are either going to love it or hate it. its like when she did the IG video about her book, she actually said 'if you dont like it, thats cool too', its already like the #1 bestseller on amazon so why would she care if some people dont like it??  

• Like 1
14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not being dramatic.

I'm just saying my opinion.

If anything the fans on social media who keep biching about it are the dramatic ones.

I don't care if people like it or not, its their choice.

I'm glad she's releasing new music.

I just think that its not on par with her previous work, that's all.

Okok that’s ok I guess

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block