Britney Spears deactivated her Instagram

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Aw for God sake can people get a grip! Some fans love MYB that's fine, some fans hate it, that's also fine. I have supported Britney for 23 years and love 99% of her discography but just because I hate MYB I'm apparently not a real fan?? Get a grip! I love Britney I just hate this song, I'm sick of this witchhunt of fans who dare dislike anything she does!

Also have you guys forgotten she has deactivate IG 500 million times before? Its probably nothing to do with MYB

I completely agree and I also have been a fan for 23 yrs.

Its not that she worked with WIll.i.am that's the problem,

The problem is that the song is repetitive, the lyrics are just several phrases, its not melodic and it doesn't have a pleasing climax at the end of the song like her other ones do.

I just think there was little effort put into this song and it shows.

I just hope to God that if she ever releases a new album,

its NOT as bad as this song or Britney Jean. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I completely agree and I also have been a fan for 23 yrs.

Its not that she worked with WIll.i.am that's the problem,

The problem is that the song is repetitive, the lyrics are just several phrases, its not melodic and it doesn't have a pleasing climax at the end of the song like her others do.

I just think there was little effort put into this song and it shows.

I just hope to God that if she ever releases a new album,

its NOT as bad as this song or Britney Jean. 

So much drama for a song! It’s just a song come on… I know what you are sain’ but.. in the and it’s just a song.. i this era it’s normal. 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

So much drama for a song! It’s just a song come on… I know what you are sain’ but.. in the and it’s just a song.. i this era it’s normal. 

I'm not being dramatic.

I'm just saying my opinion.

If anything the fans on social media who keep biching about it are the dramatic ones.

I don't care if people like it or not, its their choice.

I'm glad she's releasing new music.

I just think that its not on par with her previous work, that's all.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Whether the song was AI or not, that’s not what is wrong with it. It’s just not a good, strong single compared to all her other music 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think that’s why fans are upset. It’s not a high quality track. Poorly produced. Cheesy lyrics. She just needs to work with other producers. Sorry but Will is not a good producer. 

Poorly produced? spacer.png

The songs production has SO many layers to it and sounds expensive af. I mean they even added a whole choir into the song. Poorly produced, it is not.

• Love 2

She'll reactivate it again just as she's done before many many times.

As for the people saying she did that because of the hate train from fans towards the song...

Look, the song is an earworm, sure, but it is her worst release as of yet. Even if we put Will, BJ reject, Myah, and Anthony to the side. No matter who would've released this, it remains objectively bad, quality-wise. I cannot give her the pass artistically for some questionable decisions she makes that end up smearing her catalogue. Sure, she's doing it on her own terms but that doesn't mean she's immune to criticism ABOUT THE SONG (not her personal life). 

Hold me closer did not get the same reaction or reviews from fans and the public. People still criticised the vocals being behind the track but it left people with positive opinions. And that's the frustrating part, she can do it all if she wants to. If she doesn't, that's still fine. Ultimately, people will have their opinions, fans or non-fans.

P.S. This has nothing to do with being grateful that she still releases music lol. Of course, the anticipation was there (despite the facts about who's behind the production), but again, the quality is just not it. I remain a fan so looking forward to future releases or whatever she chooses to do.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

The thing for MYB is that it's a big slap in the face for fans that has false hope for her.

"She released half-*** music? it's team con doing."
"She gave half *** performance? it's team con doing."
"Once she's out of conservatorship she can do whatever she want and comeback like a giant force if she want"

While the reality is, out of all the producers in the world, she chose the one fan hates the most and give the world a SNL-parody song from the early 10's.

She's such a troll:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Damaging to who? She posts innocent dancing videos and weird art videos. I like her online expressing herself how she wants. I love the weird real Britney! 

Damaging to Britney. So many people are genuinely concerned about her well being in regards to her videos whether it is the wild cringey dancing, bizarre captions or weird talking videos - people are concerned for her. 

I just watched a wonderful young lady who reviewed all of Britneys albums on Youtube, Beth Therese. She spoke in her new video of her Mind Your Business review about how she is sad and concerned for Britney based on her IG. It's true. Beth did an amazing job reviewing all of Britneys album. It was so nice to watch them all as she explored Britneys musical portfolio. However, her concerns are legitimate and echoed by many.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block