Britney Spears deactivated her Instagram

49 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

its sad whenever she had new material out she either goes on vacation or deactivate her IG

she don't want to promote so bad :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

How dense do you have to be? It’s not about that. It’s the severe anxiety and trauma she has. She was taught she needed to please her abusers. She can’t handle TO NO FAULT of her own the negativity, because she associates it with her being bad and unworthy. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Aw for God sake can people get a grip! Some fans love MYB that's fine, some fans hate it, that's also fine. I have supported Britney for 23 years and love 99% of her discography but just because I hate MYB I'm apparently not a real fan?? Get a grip! I love Britney I just hate this song, I'm sick of this witchhunt of fans who dare dislike anything she does!

Yes! It’s just like fanatism in any religion. But indeed very far from real love.

I know taking critiques is rough and she has got many, the harshest ones for the most epic things she’s done. But you know pretending that everything is fine and from now on there’s no treshold for her art just because she’s been through things… That’s the case of mocking glass… no, it’s just as unhealthy. But if anyone feels better by doing that. If it makes you a “better” fan. Go on with it!

• Like 2

You guys are SO dramatic saying she turned it off so she wouldn't see the negative comments about the song. First of all she DID NOT EVEN post on her feed about the song. She doesn't care about this song. Second, she disabled comments on Instagram, so there's no way anyone can comment on anything. Third, it's not because we're fans that we have to accept any crap she releases. Precisely because we are fans we know that she is capable of much more. MYB is mediocre even for a Z-List artist

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Mind Your Business said:

Maybe she deleted because she saw so many negative comments about MYB from so called fans. If so, I don't get why people didn't just see it as the fun bop it is and not take it seriously.

The negativity being so loud may actually make her take steps back and make her not want to release music if this is the response she gets.

Guys please, people won’t tap her on the back for releasing an old poorly produced (and previously discarded) song. Britney has always been seen as pop music realness. She sits next to Madonna and Michael Jackson. MYB is a slap on her legacy and I truly hope it flops hard so she realises that’s not how she’ll be back on the top. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Good. I hope she stays offline for the rest of the year. Her IG is so damaging.

Damaging to who? She posts innocent dancing videos and weird art videos. I like her online expressing herself how she wants. I love the weird real Britney! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block