ARE YOU GUYS READY? Britney has plenty more in store for her fans in the coming months!!!

Britney Spears is ready to hit us baby several more times with some new music - but not until she has released her explosive tell-all memoir later this year. 

The 41-year-old chart-topper is due to lay bare her bitter conservatorship struggles in a candid book entitled The Woman In Me, which is due to be published in October. 

But now a source close to the Stronger singer has told DailyMail.com that Britney has plenty more in store for her fans in the coming months - revealing that she already has 'enough new music for several albums', but won't even think about putting out another record until her book has been released.

'As far as a new album coming out, she has a ton of content never heard already – enough for several albums,' the insider shared.

'She is going to focus on her book release before tackling that though. This will be a mountain.'

However, Britney has given fans a taste of what she has in store by releasing a new collaboration with her long-time friend, will.i.am, a track titled Mind Your Business which was released today and quickly soared to the top of the charts. 

The highly-anticipated track is the second recent song by Britney, 41 - the first one being Hold Me Closer, a collaboration with Elton John, 76, which was released in late 2022. 

According to the pal, Britney 'loves the way that [Mind Your Business] turned out' and she 'thinks that others will too.'  

Britney's upcoming memoir, The Woman In Me, is slated to be released this October, which will require Britney to do a massive amount of promotional work 

On Monday, Will uploaded a video to his 1.5 million followers that began with a snippet of their 2012 track which then morphed into a quick teaser of the new song.

The lyrics, 'You are now now rockin' with/ will.i.am and Britney B***h/' appeared on the screen in white lettering, while a very short clip of the latest track played, with the songstress singing, 'Mind your business, b***h.' 

73447471-0-image-a-10_1689888912678.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 41-year-old chart-topper is due to lay bare her bitter conservatorship struggles in a candid book entitled The Woman In Me, which is due to be published in October.

• Love 2

Daily Mail is never right tho, right?  Tbh I’m not interested in unreleased tracks atm…I’m fine with MYB because it’s evident she did it to make fun of the conspiracy theorists.  But other than that, if she’s in a good place and has a desire to work on music, I’d rather her channel her energy into new music with a powerful message…and music that stays far away from Will at this point :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Daily Mail is never right tho, right?  Tbh I’m not interested in unreleased tracks atm…I’m fine with MYB because it’s evident she did it to make fun of the conspiracy theorists.  But other than that, if she’s in a good place and has a desire to work on music, I’d rather her channel her energy into new music with a powerful message…and music that stays far away from Will at this point :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

How do you know it's about previously unreleased and not music recorded recently? :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ainey said:

I’m fine with old songs. As long as they’re polished up who cares. 

My "problem" with ~old never released songs~ is bc we wouldn't get the current state of mind that Britney is in right now, her new form, on the other side as long as the songs are good I don't care much.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block