True fans should not support MYB

As much as i love Britney, i would be ashamed to know that the world knows that Britney is back with such a bad song. They will all start making fun of her as an artist. For me MYB is a mistake! 

Going to listen breathe on me to cure my ears 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, zone said:

Britney'i ne kadar sevsem de, Britney'nin böylesine kötü bir şarkıyla geri döndüğünü dünyanın bildiğini bilmekten utanırdım. Hepsi bir sanatçı olarak onunla dalga geçmeye başlayacak. Benim için MYB bir hata! 

Kulaklarımı iyileştirmek için nefesini üzerimde dinleyeceğim 

bye.

• Haha 1

I don’t think the general public cares that much about it as fans do

spacer.png

Plus, the GP already knows her slew of timeless pop classics like Toxic, Gimme More, Slave, Oops, BOMT so I think we’re good 

spacer.png

Not to mention, it’s also not the first time Britney has released a bad song and the general public didn’t even bat an eye when ‘Britney Jean’ came out so once again, I don’t think they care

spacer.png

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block