True fans should not support MYB

54 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

People need to stop telling other fans what they should or shouldn't do as Britney fans.

This whole narrative of other fans trying to boss others around is reductive.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Scalped the OP. Check the like count. Close the tread.

• Love 2

It’s just a song. If you don’t like it then you’re left with what you had before its release - nothing. And the release of this song will change nothing in regards to her career. If anything it might be a moderate hit, pad her streaming numbers, and help bring the focus back to her music. 

It’s ok to not like the song but ya’ll should chill, Britney’s musical legacy can’t be brought down by 1 generic song 💀 Ya’ll be saying **** like this since 2005 and yet here we still are. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, e_ffen said:

It’s just a song. If you don’t like it then you’re left with what you had before its release - nothing. And the release of this song will change nothing in regards to her career. If anything it might be a moderate hit, pad her streaming numbers, and help bring the focus back to her music. 

It’s ok to not like the song but ya’ll should chill, Britney’s musical legacy can’t be brought down by 1 generic song 💀 Ya’ll be saying **** like this since 2005 and yet here we still are. 

Its just a bad song ok but when people call it a comeback.... No

7 hours ago, zone said:

As much as i love Britney, i would be ashamed to know that the world knows that Britney is back with such a bad song. They will all start making fun of her as an artist. For me MYB is a mistake! 

Going to listen breathe on me to cure my ears 

Y’all this is somebody from Con 😩😂

that convince y’all that this is a bad song. Go listen to what britney is saying! She’s serving & saying mind your business! How could y’all not see this song matches with what’s going on with her now. Everybody including us have our opinion & thoughts & this b.I.t.c.h is telling us, the media, and everyone else who have an opinion of her. She’s saying (MIND YOUR BUSINESS *****) It’s genius!! It’s not just a fun song Britney gave us a message! Idc what y’all think I think this recent vocals & britney wrote to it & this is what she’s saying💁🏽‍♂️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block