1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Where can I hear the song?

It seems like everyone on here has heard it except me

Just wait for the official version when it’s out where you are

dont spoil it with ****ty LQ version

i’m from asia so it’s already officially out over here

• Like 2
2 hours ago, easy said:

"I think it's just a song"  has never been more relevant than today :orangu_orangutan_ape: the complete meltdowns and dissertations analyzing a song that literally repeats MIND YOUR BUSINESS is hilariously ironic. 

And the fact this still escapes people is WILD! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I still haven't heard it yet. I'm waiting for the UK launch but if I liked Kylie singing 'Padam Padam' then i'm gonna enjoy this :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 1

Hollywood.

London.

Snap.

Snap.

iz the sound.

paparazzi

shot me.

I am THE economy.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: SLAY

Edited by Kiey
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw man really?

Of course.

Ok well I guess I'll wait til tomorrow.

Hope the song doesn't suck.

I mean there are ways to listen to it without waiting. For example through a VPN, on Twitter or through external links.

spacer.png

It’s just not available for us to stream until Friday, that’s all.

spacer.png

Ok I just listened to it in full…and it’s definitely fun…but her verses are such a mess.  The production on her voice literally sounds like she recorded it over speaker phone and he edited it to make it sound better.  His vocal take is so much more clear and fits into the song effortlessly.  Hers doesn’t and that’s my only issue (well not my only issue, but whatever :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:)…it also kinda makes her vocal on It Should Be Easy sound like a stripped, raw vocal :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

but good for Britney for wanting to do something she clearly thought would be fun.  And Britney’s verses aside, it’s still better than Pretty Girls.

Edited by G-unit

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block