Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

17 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

If this is real, then Britney has the most severe case of body dysmorphia.

Between her constantly talking about her body and how paparazzi edit photos to make her look bad (while she clearly edits her to the point of warping!), a life memoir with her pictured decades ago on the cover, and now this photo she would’ve approved of that has no business being old (as some of y’all try to justify the memoir cover)…

**** no. Get help, B. And stay away from will.i.am.not!

It seems to me like she just doesn't want to do another photoshoot, which is understandable. She's done So many in the past having to feel perfect and hear the criticism afterwards. It's prob just easier for her to use old images.

I just don't get why anyone would go in all this trouble for making a song only to...not care?

I mean, even if you just make songs for fun, you at least want to be proud of it, you want the best for it right?

she hasn't even mentioned it on her IG whereas she is way more talkative about her book. She teased the book, shared it proudly, talked about it months before the announcement, ... you can tell the book is made out of passion and will.

It's the complete opposite with her music...

Almost makes me wonder if she honestly is behind all of this? I mean for all we know, Cade might push her to do these things... I am not assuming she isn't free or all but I can't help but feeling her heart isn't behind this.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

It seems to me like she just doesn't want to do another photoshoot, which is understandable. She's done So many in the past having to feel perfect and hear the criticism afterwards. It's prob just easier for her to use old images.

True but if you went through all the trouble of going in a studio, creating a song, ... a simple photoshoot with a friend of you (will is) wouldn't be any more trouble than recording music is though?

That's what I can't understand.

A single photoshoot can be done in an hour (not counting the setup or anything as people do that) while recording music takes days. They have to sing the same song over and over again and then select the best vocals. They try to sing it in different ways, ...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Midnights said:

True but if you went through all the trouble of going in a studio, creating a song, ... a simple photoshoot with a friend of you (will is) wouldn't be any more trouble than recording music is though?

That's what I can't understand.

A single photoshoot can be done in an hour (not counting the setup or anything as people do that) while recording music takes days. They have to sing the same song over and over again and then select the best vocals. They try to sing it in different ways, ...

Imo this is an old demo that Britney and Will worked on long time ago, probably as a track meant to be for B10 in 2019. Remember she was reportedly working on an album before Domination was cancelled and she was sent to that place. Her former manager said at the time the album had been put on hold, implying she had been working on it. My guess is 'Swimming in the stars' & 'Matches' were also going to be part of that B10 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I hope we get new vocals for 'Mind your business', but I doubt it's going to be the case. I remember for Scream & Shout Will said she did not finish the recording session for that song and yet it became a huge hit. So to answer your question, we don't know the actual involvement Britney had in this song this year :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

I don’t understand why she is using old photos. I will not be supporting this single. She’s just trying to make a quick buck off of us and frankly she isn’t worth it anymore. Sad to say but she doesn’t even like us and I doubt there will be any live performances so why even bother

4 minutes ago, Juan G said:

I don’t understand why she is using old photos. I will not be supporting this single. She’s just trying to make a quick buck off of us and frankly she isn’t worth it anymore. Sad to say but she doesn’t even like us and I doubt there will be any live performances so why even bother

If the song is good I'll support it, If its trash then I wont be streaming nor purchasing.

33 minutes ago, ydmc said:

And? 

And... she doesn't have perfect teeth anymore. I don't l know how else I can explain it to you = being self-conscious about taking photos.  The public will say they look like former addict teeth. Not that they are! I am just saying what the public would. 

22 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

If this is real, then Britney has the most severe case of body dysmorphia.

Between her constantly talking about her body and how paparazzi edit photos to make her look bad (while she clearly edits her to the point of warping!), a life memoir with her pictured decades ago on the cover, and now this photo she would’ve approved of that has no business being old (as some of y’all try to justify the memoir cover)…

**** no. Get help, B. And stay away from will.i.am.not!

May I ask how old you are? 

I don't know about the book cover but for the single cover it might just be a sign that the release has been rushed for it to be a summer hit. Do we know if the Will.I.Am picture is old too ?? Maybe they did not had the time to do an actual photoshoot and ask both Britney and Will.I.am for promo pictures for the cover and she just sent this one because she likes it 

I think it's not a reach to imagine she does not want to work for a photoshoot, she said multiple times she does not like having people touching her and photoshoots involves a lot of that with the hair, make-up, clothes...... 

Also about her not using more recent promo pictures: I think she does not want to use anything she had to do while being in the c-ship. Maybe all these recent photoshoots and pictures are triggering memories of bad stuff and so she does not want to see/use it again ? 

The last pictures she took before c-ship were for blackout which is maybe not good memories for her too. So that sends us back to ITZ and Britney eras which might be the last "happy eras" she had ? and maybe it's the reason she uses pictures that are from that time ? 

I don't know if it's the real reasons but it's the most logical to me 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I don't know about the book cover but for the single cover it might just be a sign that the release has been rushed for it to be a summer hit. Do we know if the Will.I.Am picture is old too ?? Maybe they did not had the time to do an actual photoshoot and ask both Britney and Will.I.am for promo pictures for the cover and she just sent this one because she likes it 

I think it's not a reach to imagine she does not want to work for a photoshoot, she said multiple times she does not like having people touching her and photoshoots involves a lot of that with the hair, make-up, clothes...... 

Also about her not using more recent promo pictures: I think she does not want to use anything she had to do while being in the c-ship. Maybe all these recent photoshoots and pictures are triggering memories of bad stuff and so she does not want to see/use it again ? 

The last pictures she took before c-ship were for blackout which is maybe not good memories for her too. So that sends us back to ITZ and Britney eras which might be the last "happy eras" she had ? and maybe it's the reason she uses pictures that are from that time ? 

I don't know if it's the real reasons but it's the most logical to me 

Nice post! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block