Official cover art for Britney and will.i.am's new single "Mind Your Business"

52 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

That's what I find conflicting. She's taking selfies and recording herself all the time. She could have taken a pic herself and let editors do their trick, right? 

Def! My head automatically goes to “who’s approving this?” But then I have to sit and think you know what, HOPEFULLY it’s her. And even if it looks Silly,  this is HER name, HER image and HER career and that’s all I’ve personally ever wanted to see for her the past 15 years. To know she’s in the drivers seat even if sometimes she’s making decisions I personally feel lukewarm about. It’s not about me or any of us fans. It’s about a woman we love taking control over what’s hers. And that goes for her GIVING control to others as she sees fit and not BEING controlled 

2 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

If this is real, then Britney has the most severe case of body dysmorphia.

Between her constantly talking about her body and how paparazzi edit photos to make her look bad (while she clearly edits her to the point of warping!), a life memoir with her pictured decades ago on the cover, and now this photo she would’ve approved of that has no business being old (as some of y’all try to justify the memoir cover)…

**** no. Get help, B. And stay away from will.i.am.not!

Drama Queen 😂

2 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

You cannot act like this is normal behavior to have no perspective of how you look, to the point you attack real photos and consistently use decades-old photos to market your projects. 

EVERY POP STAR (especially female ones) use highly edited and filtered photos for album covers/IG/merchandising lol. Look at everything the Kardashians post on social media, it is all highly filtered and edited. Beyoncé only posts super professional and super edited photos on IG, same with JLo, etc. 

• Like 1

Whose body is it!? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:
should’ve just used a still of her from the S&S remix MV.

Imagine being Will and being the most delusional person alive “let’s release a new song…that’s actually a demo from her era that everyone hates….a demo that was recorded by Myah…who the fanbase hates…and let’s use Myah’s vocals for background vocals.  For the single cover let’s use an old picture of her.   And let’s announce it with the word “tomorrow”…:but then tomorrow, let’s announce it’s coming out Friday.”

like WHY would you want to be so hated!?  I stg if Britney didn’t record this song.  :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 4
Puppy
This post was recognized by Puppy!

GirlOnTheMoon was awarded the badge 'Kindness' and 10 points.

A few weeks ago, fans here were demanding Britney released music… She finally does and now the same people are demanding a new cover. Is it in your genes to never be happy???  You are all so judgmental. Maybe if you didn’t constantly shame her and constantly talk about her body and her makeup, she would use a current picture. Let her be. This is an old demo anyway. I’m sure that if she ever decides to release a new album, she will do new pictures… But you need to understand that she’s not into doing that anymore. She has repeatedly talk about this on her Instagram.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

I have never dove into a conspiracy about her being dead or cloned but with these recent works not resembling her today idk 😭  

We literally have video evidence of her getting the taste smacked out of her mouth from not even a month ago, but go off. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

She’s just either too over it to do a recent photoshoot or she’s having some body image issues, and both are valid.

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

A few weeks ago, fans here were demanding Britney released music… She finally does and now the same people are demanding a new cover. Is it in your genes to never be happy???  You are all so judgmental. Maybe if you didn’t constantly shame her and constantly talk about her body and her makeup, she would use a current picture. Let her be. This is an old demo anyway. I’m sure that if she ever decides to release a new album, she will do new pictures… But you need to understand that she’s not into doing that anymore. She has repeatedly talk about this on her Instagram.

I don't think most fans were demanding for her to release new music. There must be some britards aaking for it, surely, but most of us just want her to be happy I think.

Having said that, we don't know if it's an old demo right? If so, what's the point in releasing it now? Unless there's some contractual obligation. I'd rather she takes the time she needs to heal and enjoy her life 

In my case, I'm happy with her book already. I'll support the song as well 

30 minutes ago, SatisfactionOops said:

Wait ... there could be something going on here ... Britney in this cover is from a 2003 photoshoot ... the song is allegedly a 2013 demo ... and it's finally being shared with the world in 2023. A project encapsulating three decades! 

A reverse warholian experience :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Edited by J45x
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.