The 2023 Exhale Awards

2 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

-gasp- I didnt know this was a thing!!!! lol

2 hours ago, Alio said:

When you're tagged and you start thinking someone voted for you but nah, it's just that everybody is being tagged to participate. 

Dance Broadway GIF by morrisjenkins

2 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

No

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m not into politics and voting 🥹

You can give your voice to whoever you want now :bouncey:

Tag your friends here, they can mention you :bouncey:

On 7/17/2023 at 5:50 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

This is going to be terrible since I have a hard time remembering names, but can someone fill in the blanks for me? 

1) The most contributing member in Posts/Thread .... we share the same obsessive love for Little Mix. 

2) The most kind member ..... I think "he" always posts Spanish music videos. We share a love of music together. 

3) The most controversial member .... Jay. He can be a hot mess, but he is an aspiring DJ, so we forgive him. Besides, he is knee deep with Kim Petra.

4) The most iconic member ... Glitter Rain. Super fascinating posts. 

5) The most funniest member ..... The one that posts all those flawless memes about being a bad *****. 

6) The best (super) mod .... Is Glitter or the Little Mix Fanatic a mod? Both amazing. 

7) Member of the year 2023 .... Flavour something, mostly cause I see their name come up in my notifications. 

Why am I a hot mess? The cards I've been dealt in life haven't been easy. Especially now. 

This sounds like shade. 

• Super Mods
On 7/20/2023 at 1:57 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Omg thanks for the mention!.. but I literally don’t know anyone here well enough to vote like that. I kinda just keep to myself, you know?..  :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

But I vote @GlitterRain for every category possible.. She’s literally That Gurl.  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Slay, cuz BH/Exhale would not be the enjoyable place it is without you!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Omg! Sorry for just seeing this. Thank you so much. You’re so sweet and I appreciate this :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block