The 2023 Exhale Awards

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The way this comment was hidden nnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The way I have some of these girls shook despite my hiatus!

spacer.png

I will ensure we have a functioning democracy on Exhale! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

It was hidden because they were derailing the thread and not fully completing the nominations. It’s so nice to see you actually moderating on here for once. Nobody is shook by you, I can assure you of that. I unhid it to be fair to you  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

A functioning democracy? Please just ensure your warning points issued when actually partaking in moderating are warranted as I know you just had some revoked that you issued. 

Welcome back! spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

A functioning democracy? Please just ensure your warning points issued when actually partaking in moderating are warranted as I know you just had some revoked that you issued. 

Welcome back! spacer.png

And now I regret logging in. I was trying to be helpful in responding to reports and now I can’t do that right, apparently. I’ll check in with Jordan rather than try to resolve this out in the open! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Isla said:

1) The most contributing member in Posts/Threads - @Flavor Of Love

2) The most kind member - @princessmimi

3) The most controversial member - @JayTawndre

4) The most iconic member - @PokemonSpears

5) The most funniest member - Rik vs Exhale but it won’t let me tag him dd

6) The best (super) mod - @GlitterRain

7) Member of the year 2023 - @GlitterRain :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Thank you so much :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

• Love 2

This is going to be terrible since I have a hard time remembering names, but can someone fill in the blanks for me? 

1) The most contributing member in Posts/Thread .... we share the same obsessive love for Little Mix. 

2) The most kind member ..... I think "he" always posts Spanish music videos. We share a love of music together. 

3) The most controversial member .... Jay. He can be a hot mess, but he is an aspiring DJ, so we forgive him. Besides, he is knee deep with Kim Petra.

4) The most iconic member ... Glitter Rain. Super fascinating posts. 

5) The most funniest member ..... The one that posts all those flawless memes about being a bad *****. 

6) The best (super) mod .... Is Glitter or the Little Mix Fanatic a mod? Both amazing. 

7) Member of the year 2023 .... Flavour something, mostly cause I see their name come up in my notifications. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
43 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

This is going to be terrible since I have a hard time remembering names, but can someone fill in the blanks for me? 

1) The most contributing member in Posts/Thread .... we share the same obsessive love for Little Mix. 

2) The most kind member ..... I think "he" always posts Spanish music videos. We share a love of music together. 

3) The most controversial member .... Jay. He can be a hot mess, but he is an aspiring DJ, so we forgive him. Besides, he is knee deep with Kim Petra.

4) The most iconic member ... Glitter Rain. Super fascinating posts. 

5) The most funniest member ..... The one that posts all those flawless memes about being a bad *****. 

6) The best (super) mod .... Is Glitter or the Little Mix Fanatic a mod? Both amazing. 

7) Member of the year 2023 .... Flavour something, mostly cause I see their name come up in my notifications. 

Aww thanks!! I really appreciate that :) 

• Love 3

1) The most contributing member in Posts/Threads

@easy or @Lola2790

2) The most kind member

@princessmimi

3) The most controversial member

@abdul

4) The most iconic member 

youre all iconic.:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

5) The most funniest member

@Loveprofusion makes me crack up the most, completely unintentionally 

6) The best (super) mod

@GlitterRain (he puts a lot of work in) or @BUWYGF (cuz he’s so friggin HAWT)

7) Member of the year 2023

@eddieeddie(based again on hotness)

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 6

1) The most contributing member in Posts/Threads - @GlitterRain /  @easy

2) The most kind member -  @Emil87 /  @PlatinumB@dulcaewm / @Gutterguppy1202 / @Hamelia

3) The most controversial member - @Joshyworld

4) The most iconic member - @Mx_Defying

5) The most funniest member - @Flavor Of Love

6) The best (super) mod - @princessmimi

7) Member of the year 2023 - @Steel Magnolia / @Ghoulia

----

8) Special member for me - @Hamelia :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: love her insights!

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The way this comment was hidden nnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The way I have some of these girls shook despite my hiatus!

spacer.png

I will ensure we have a functioning democracy on Exhale! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

It was hidden because they were derailing the thread and not fully completing the nominations. It’s so nice to see you actually moderating on here for once. Nobody is shook by you, I can assure you of that. I unhid it to be fair to you  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Welcome back! spacer.png

5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

And now I regret logging in. I was trying to be helpful in responding to reports and now I can’t do that right, apparently. I’ll check in with Jordan rather than try to resolve this out in the open! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I believe it was a technical issue, because the ticket was not properly filled out in all categories :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This matter will be included in the album:

1200x1200bb.jpg

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

1) The most contributing member in Posts/Threads - @GlitterRain /  @easy

2) The most kind member -  @Emil87 /  @PlatinumB@dulcaewm / @Gutterguppy1202 / @Hamelia

3) The most controversial member - @Joshyworld

4) The most iconic member - @Mx_Defying

5) The most funniest member - @Flavor Of Love

6) The best (super) mod - @princessmimi

7) Member of the year 2023 - @Steel Magnolia / @Ghoulia

----

8) Special member for me - @Hamelia :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: love her insights!

I had a mention notification?

kris jenner GIF by KUWTK

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block