Post C Ship - What Would You Rate Britney's Voice?

• Super Mods

Tbh I think her voice sounds out of practice but with singing lessons,

she can strengthen it and get it to at least what it was before.

I mean yeah she was never a Whitney Houston but she definitely had a strong enough voice to pull off her songs.

You see that's what stupid Team Con should've done, 

get her actual vocal training instead of making her look like an idiot in her shows lipsyncing to 20+ yr old CD vocals!

4.5/10 Dry, shaky, and off key because she's trying to do so much at the same time 

Nothing that can't be fixed by quitting smoking (I know she never will but we can hope) and a great vocal coach.

It's been a long time since Britney has sat down for an official performance, so she's totally out of practice, plus she has no direction. It's all over the place. But the tone of her voice itself is interesting.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

But her vocals are shot, fried, damaged and she likely hasn’t had any proper vocal training in years despite being a singer by profession. As a fan, I can’t deny that. 

It's from all the smoking she has done.

Its a shame that she got into smoking but hey its her voice,

there's nothing we can do about it. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I don’t think judging it off a few Insta reels is fair. She’s just chilling at home and playing around.  
I do think that she could definitely improve if she took the right steps ie vocal training. 
I also think that she sounds angelic on HMC, especially the acoustic version. 

You do realize that HMC was heavily processed 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block