Post C Ship - What Would You Rate Britney's Voice?

37 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all are garbage fans. Rating her on basically everything little thing she does. No wonder she quit, turned off her comments. She don’t miss you 😂

Britney didn't quit the business because of the fans so please don't push that false narrative.

Britney clearly stated she quit because her family ruined it for her, also the C ship, everyone wants to always blame the fans.

Britney loves her fans. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

You do realize that HMC was heavily processed 

Of course I do. But so are most songs put out by pop stars. Padam Padam is also heavily processed and Kylie can’t replicate that live. 
It showed Britney still had enough studio skill to pull off a song though. Most of Britney’s discography has been built around the magic of the studio. 

Id still love for her to train her voice properly and engage in vocal coaching again if she wants to continue her career. I don’t think her voice is beyond repairing or anything. 

11 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Of course I do. But so are most songs put out by pop stars. Padam Padam is also heavily processed and Kylie can’t replicate that live. 
It showed Britney still had enough studio skill to pull off a song though. Most of Britney’s discography has been built around the magic of the studio. 

Id still love for her to train her voice properly and engage in vocal coaching again if she wants to continue her career. I don’t think her voice is beyond repairing or anything. 

I think 9 albums in and over 20 years in the business that vocal coaching isn't something that Britney would consider.

Especially if she lip-syncs and there are vocal tools to pitch her voice and or bring in Myah Marie. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

Britney didn't quit the business because of the fans so please don't push that false narrative.

Britney clearly stated she quit because her family ruined it for her, also the C ship, everyone wants to always blame the fans.

Britney loves her fans. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

She doesn’t love her stalker Banon ”fans” who do a welfare check on her or who constantly spread misinformation about her and her husband and who root for their divorce, I know that for a fact.

• Like 1

We can’t properly rate her voice or dancing on these IG videos because they don’t represent serious performance. Like all performers, Britney sings differently in studio than she would on stage. Because recording is a different beast than the live singing. When she does sing live, she knows what she can and can’t get away with. 

but what I will say is that you can tell that Britney’s voice is very agile and she can still do a decent amount of riffs and runs. So all she needs to do is be mindful of her natural range and tone and sing where it’s natural and know her limitations and she’d be unstoppable 

Ella esta haciendo lo que todos hemos echo alguna vez en la vida o casi cada dia... Yo soy fotógrafo y aunque se la técnica para sacar buenas imágenes. En el día a día fuera del trabajo no siempre estoy siendo profesional... y lo mismo con cualquier profesión.

Y me gustaría estar equivocado, pero si por ella fuese, se habría retirado hace muchos años atrás. 

Lo que publica en sus redes, es una muestra más de que es una más de nosotros, quiere lo que todos nosotros tenemos y es la libertar que te arrebatan cuando uno se hace famoso. Ella quiere borrar la marca Britney Spears y poder vivir una vida lo más tranquila posible. 

Yo esto de rizar el rizo con cada cosa que hace y dice, nos demuestra que una gran parte del los problemas de Britney también los han generado una gran mayoría de fans. 

es trágico pero sigo viendo que aveces se os escapa de las manos y no recordáis que ante todo ella es una persona igual que tu y que yo. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block