Troye Sivan announces new album ‘Something To Give Each Other,' drops "Rush" music video

Cqleb

I might have to buy this album, 

I never got fully into troye due to something things he had said personally that I found problematic at the time for me but I like some of the music he was releasing at the time, so the support was limited

I like the single rush more than I thought I would, hopefully I hear snippets of couple more tracks before I decide to pre order the album 

I think troye should be bigger than he is but his label really doesn't push him that especially in the states, the bloom era should've really took him to the next level but it didn't have the strongest support 

Also I know this video is gonna get a lotta love on social media, if his team is good they can try to get him a breakout success like kylie's padam 

Also have to think if Sam had to did this right now with current body type and aesthetic would it get the same phase ( cause troye got that look a lotta gay will love)

With that being said, there is also still a problem with lgbt artist espeically male being ***ually liberated in the music and art not get a strong support push when they decide to show this side of themselves compare to hetero***ual artist and even female gay artist 

With that being said hopefully it a hit for him and he gives us a edgy and fire performance at the vmas main stage( his them would be stupid not to get him a slot)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

Troye is the definition of one making their gay ***ual orientation into their entire personality.

It’s so lame. 

He's making an album about the shared experiences a lot of gay people have - how is he making his gayness his entire personality? This is such an L take (though it's usually coming from not-so-subtly homophobic straight people). :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block