POLL: What do you THINK (not want) Britney's book will be about?

What do you THINK (not want) Britney's book will be about?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We finally have the name and cover of the book! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

According to www.britneybook.com, "The Woman in Me is a brave and astonishingly moving story about freedom, fame, motherhood, survival, faith, and hope"..... That's SIX big topics in it! Also, the book cover gives me beautiful but washed-down Cosmopolitan vibes... But so far, she's been super open and honest and raw with her Insta posts, where she's shown so much frustration and anger... So overall everything is so confusing to me right now. I'm here wondering what the main angle or perspective on all of this will be...  Hence my question to you all: What do you THINK (not want) Britney's book will be about?

In June 2021, the whole world was listening as Britney Spears spoke in open court. The impact of sharing her voice—her truth—was undeniable, and it changed the course of her life and the lives of countless others. The Woman in Me reveals for the first time her incredible journey—and the strength at the core of one of the greatest performers in pop music history.

Written with remarkable candor and humor, Spears’s groundbreaking book illuminates the enduring power of music and love—and the importance of a woman telling her own story, on her own terms, at last. 

Say's it all really! Get hyped!

• Love 2

I don't think the book it's going to have a lot of gossip. She will probably focus on the cship years and just gloss over the prime years of her career and all the things that happened between 2004-2008.

I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Fay1981

I want to hear about her talking about that moment when she truly realized she was being taken advantage of, or when she felt like her control was starting to slip away from her - pre-conservatorship.. I want to hear her go into crazy details about things that she pretended to not be aware about 

• Like 3

I would like her to talk about the pre-fame , a bit of BOMT/Oops... era , Britney , Justin and ITZ era : what happened to make her sick of the fame , Original Doll, revelations about kfat, a lot about the Blackout era, Rebellion song, pre-con/con/after con , Britney Jean album (Myah) , revelations abt her father , mother and sister

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Like 2

Honestly? I want her to drag them they  truly deserve it.

Lou M Taylor WHERE IS MY MONEY WHERE IS THE 600M

Dad WHY DID YOU EXPLOIT ME SINCE I WAS 8 TO BE RICH INSTEAD OF GETTING A REAL JOB? 

Momlynn WHY DID YOU HELP THEM PUT ME UNDER A C-SHIP, YOU FAKE ASSSSSSHOLE

Sisterlynn YOU HAVE NO TALENT, GET OVER IT

K-fed GET A REAL JOB TO SUSTAIN YOUR OTHER 4 KIDS IM NOT YOUR SUGAR MAMA

And the same with all of them

Maybe her father has a heart attack just by reading it (get em queen river red get emmmm) 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block