Is Exhale ready for Britney’s new era?

Sadly I am not excited, I would love new music from her but it just seems like they're going to reuse old recordings, AI and Myah to release new music for a cash grab. Idk just a feeling but her lack of promotion for hold me closer and the fact that we havent really seen or heard her genuinely in awhile makes me feel icky about it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

Sadly I am not excited, I would love new music from her but it just seems like they're going to reuse old recordings, AI and Myah to release new music for a cash grab. Idk just a feeling but her lack of promotion for hold me closer and the fact that we havent really seen or heard her genuinely in awhile makes me feel icky about it. 

I can’t believe some of y’all believe the AI thing…I Cant Jenna Fischer GIF by The Office

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I think I'm ready to turn over the page tbh but I'd love for her to release a full album, and no more collabs. It's been a while since her last studio album, and she could create any type of sound she wants. However, I'll support whatever decision she makes

Perhaps she'll surprise us when her memoir is released, you never know. Britney's a box of surprises sometimes, Slay Me Closer came so unexpectedly and I loved it so much :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I can’t believe some of y’all believe the AI thing…I Cant Jenna Fischer GIF by The Office

Will I AM back in June He revealed at the Variety Studio presented by Canva at Cannes Lions that he's leaning into the “whole new renaissance” that AI establishes with music. “There's going to be a whole new way to engage with music with AI,” said Will.i.am.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Scared Old Woman GIF

I am :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: 

It appears that Slay I Am is back to give our queen another iconic album! Are you ready? 

Discuss :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I honestly don't know if I should be shocked by the fact that you think there will be a new era, or by how you called Will.I..., or who/what will give the vocals in the eventual song.. or from the GIF!!! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

S

O

M

E

O

N

E

H

E

L

P

M

E

!

!

!

I'm not sure if I'm ready. I'm looking forward if Britney release some personal songs with no promo for streaming..

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block