🚨🚨VIDEO of Britney being assaulted by Victor Wembanyama's security guard surfaces | Britney told the truth, Victor Lied

14 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Going to take my fan coat off here and hope that other stans can do the same. First off, I do want to address that the security team should have held themselves accountable. Now, Britney and her entourage could have approached the athlete more professionally once they were seated, at least that’s what I would have done rather than doing it at a time when they were walking rapidly to get to a destination. All I can or will say is that people shouldn’t tap celebrities/athletes/public figures like that without vocally AND visually grabbing their attention because it is in fact considered, by law a threat to their personal space, especially at a place like Las Vegas where adrenaline is at an all-time high. In this day and age, I’ve seen fans of all genders at events like rap concerts or festivals get pushed and beaten to the ground if one approaches a figure’s personal space (on stage or off). You also read so many stories where fans are now throwing random items to a public figure so security HAS to be on high alert. Now if the roles were reversed and had a fan come up to Britney by tapping her on the shoulder behind her back, it would also be considered an invasion of her personal space which I do not commend. Man or woman, no one should be tapping Britney, or any public figure for that matter, on their back when they aren’t both vocally and visually aware as that can be considered traumatic or alarming to the senses. I’m also certain it happened A LOT when Britney was 19 running around with a massive entourage like the powerhouse she was. Obviously back then, there was no TMZ or smart phones but I’m sure that similar situations had occurred. What the bodyguard did was prevent her from tapping him on his shoulder but the LEAST the he could have done was come back to her, apologize and check to see if she was okay. This whole situation is quite messy because it can be twisted in so many different directions. From a realist’s perspective, one can argue that an individual shouldn’t approach a public figure in that manner and that he tried to simply just stop that figure from being tapped which resulted in a backhand. A stan can say “but she’s Britney Spears, she can do what she wants.” A sports enthusiast will say that why should he care for a pop star that debuted before he was born. We need to understand that this scenario will be twisted in many different directions so brace yourselves for a lot of opposing arguments from the outside world that you may not like to hear. I know this is Exhale where stans cater towards eachother with information they like to hear but if you were to go on a different social media forum or app, you’re going to be presented with all kinds of differing arguments and opinions. Again, I do believe the security guard’s team should have held themselves accountable in this situation by coming back to check on Britney once their attendee was seated but I can also understand that Britney should not have approached him from behind when the athlete himself wasn’t vocally and visually aware.

Not this essay trying to justify hitting a woman for for tapping someone's shoulder. 
Imagine if you put this much effort in supporting Xtincta's career, maybe she wouldn't be selling *******I lube to her gay male fans in the year 2023

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

16 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

The way it’s being twisted is wild. Leave it to the media. 

Imagine suggesting Britney wanted some media attention... She could literally create a worldwide frenzy with the snap of her fingers. No ones commanded media attention like Britney since the fxcking Beatles or Princess Diana......

• Love 4
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Not this essay trying to justify hitting a woman for for tapping someone's shoulder. 
Imagine if you put this much effort in supporting Xtincta's career, maybe she wouldn't be selling *******I lube to her gay male fans in the year 2023

Typical. A rabid Britney fan who resorts to name-calling, insulting other celebrities and who puts words into other people’s mouths that were clearly not said, all while failing to apply any comprehension skills whatsoever. And then we wonder why Britney gets so much hate as if her stans aren’t the problem here? Go on though. Be angry and curse out the world with something so unrelated as if that’s going to solve your problems or help you sleep better at night. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1

What do you guys think of Britney’s security team comments?

10:41 AM PT -- According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, two members of Britney Spears' security team told cops Victor Wembanyama's guard did NOT appear to strike the singer in the face with a closed fist. Instead, both members said the man seemed to simply push Spears' hand off of the basketball player.

In fact, according to the report, both of Spears' guards said, "this is a standard response for most security/body guards" ... before one added, "it would not be uncommon for them to respond this way."

• Like 1

I just… cannot. The just insane amount of things that people get away with on one hand, and then certain groups of people are treated less than dirt - why? 

this world is so sad. I know this ain’t like a tragic event thank god but it just cuts so deep for other reasons. 

we love you Britney. Gtfo of America if you can. I Love You Heart GIF

Just now, Style. said:

Did y’all hear Britney addressing him in British English? Where are the trolls who were claiming she’s sick for blabbing in British English? :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I feel like you couldn't really tell from the video? The sound quality wasn't the best. When she said "F@CK YOU ALL" at the end it kinda sounded like her normal American accent. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

What do you guys think of Britney’s security team comments?

10:41 AM PT -- According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, two members of Britney Spears' security team told cops Victor Wembanyama's guard did NOT appear to strike the singer in the face with a closed fist. Instead, both members said the man seemed to simply push Spears' hand off of the basketball player.

In fact, according to the report, both of Spears' guards said, "this is a standard response for most security/body guards" ... before one added, "it would not be uncommon for them to respond this way."

She should fire them and hire new security guards 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I agree with every word of this! So incredibly well written and nuanced 👏 

Thank you. I appreciate it. I think it’s always  important to understand a scenario from all sorts of rational perspectives bc we are always going to coexist in life with those who have differing opinions or who have different life experiences than us.  During times like these, being practical is fundamental in order to take steps forward.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

I feel like you couldn't really tell from the video? The sound quality wasn't the best. When she said "F@CK YOU ALL" at the end it kinda sounded like her normal American accent. 

Yes. I worked with native English speakers and Britney wasn’t speaking in no ****** accent. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block