Victoria Gamble Federline liked Victor Wembanyama's post

3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

You’re giving her too much credit. I’d be willing to bet good money she went snooping on his page after it broke about the assault.

But you’re right in a sense, it would be good to know for sure.

She’s still an awful human being and that’s a fact that we know. 

I bet this hag has a secret acc here too. FOR SURE.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can’t say if she’s a fan of that guy or not, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she found out about what happened and saw the headline “Britney Spears assaulted… Britney Spears got slapped in the face…” and she LOL wishing she’d been the one to assault/slap Britney. Like these other evil MFers online Victoria thinks Britney deserved to be assaulted and blame her for what happened. Some people still echoing tmz’s lie that she hit herself, blamed it on the black security guard and she’s a Karen who needs to keep her hands to herself. I actually saw a lot of that yesterday & this morning.

Victoria probably decided to look this dude up on IG and “liked” his picture out of spite. That’s kind of nasty ***** Victoria is. This isn’t even the athlete’s fault (his response was awful though) it’s the security guards fault. She knows people will see that like.

I can’t wait for the day Britney no longer is forced by archaic laws to pay that POS slob KFed. It’s painful for Britney to lose her sons again but it’s looking as though they’re just as deplorable as the Feds. Cut your loses, Britney. But she deserves better than what they are. **** all them!!!

Edited by generation glory
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, humstarr said:

Cant wait till that effing child support is over. Why cant Britney reduce it today? This is ridiculous! 

I was thinking this recently. We keep being told she’s not been earning since 2018 and I believe the child support is based on her wealth, so why hasn’t it been changed?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block