Britney smacked in the face by security, files police report!

10 minutes ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

The shaderoom and Hollywood unlocked fans are dogging her out. 🙄

And most are men of a certain race - no surprises there - they idolize the likes of Chris Brown despite what he did to Rihanna 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ROL said:

I don't care if I was outnumbered. I would have punched whoever that person was if I saw them to it to Britney live. Sam and her security should've reacted. I wish and am sure that security guard will get his karma 10 times worst.

Nothing worse than a man who doesn't stand up for his woman.

I would be a raging animal if someone did this to my significant other!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Good that she filed a police report. She needs to get back work  to show these Caleb and public the superstar that she is.where was her security guard? That will never happen to Jlo, Rihanna, Katy, Taylor… 

Getting back to work to show the GP she’s a superstar makes no sense when she made it clear she quit the business for now. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

And most are men of a certain race - no surprises there - they idolize the likes of Chris Brown despite what he did to Rihanna 

It is NOT ok to stereotype someone for their race despite how awful their words or ideas are. You're gonna get your deserved banning for this. 

Edited by Richie
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Cancer said:

Nothing worse than a man who doesn't stand up for his woman.

I would be a raging animal if someone did this to my significant other!

I'm a raging animal right now and I wasn't even there. If I was Sam this guy would've apologized hours ago. 

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

So once again Sam didn’t nothing according to a witness! They watched her get assaulted and most husbands would be trying to protect their wife! 

Oh please. It probably happened so fast and what is he going to do? Assault the man who hit Britney? So he could be charged and have the media spin it on him? He’s got class. He did in fact speak out about this and he did a damn good job! Perhaps try going a day without trying to put him down in some way. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block