Britney smacked in the face by security, files police report!

BREAKING: Britney was reportedly smacked in the face by Damian Smith, the Director of Team Security for the Spurs, while out to dinner with Sam at the Aria hotel in Las Vegas Wednesday night. 😱 The photo is of Britney walking into the mega-resort.

The story is that Britney recognized NBA player Victor Wembanyama and wanted a photo with him. She tapped him on the shoulder to grab a pic – that's when his security immediately backhanded her, causing her to fall to the ground and knock her glasses off, TMZ reports. Smith apparently did not know it was THE Britney Spears asking for a photo. 😡 

Afterward, Britney picked herself up then headed to her table. Victor's security spent time with Britney's security team to try and clear the air. Nonetheless, Britney filed a police report for battery. Currently, it's not being handled as a criminal incident. Police determined the security guard was not trying to hurt Britney but rather defend Victor Wembanyama.

F0XTOckakAIAhuG?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

Imagine backhanding someone and then apologizing by saying "you know how it is" :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Britney is a bigger person than me, no way I'd accept that apology. If he did that to BRITNEY SPEARS imagine what he's done to regular folks. Very happy she filed a report. 

Right?! Like WTF???!! If it was inside the restaurant I'm sure there are cameras so let's be ready for coming vids :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block