Were we too harsh on Private Show?

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Alio said:

I'm judging y'all right jow. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

I really like this song, it's fun and very different for her. At least it's a billion times better than aweful "Clumsy" and ...what's the tittle of this mess again ? "Wanna come over" I think.

It’s giving us vocalney and haters can remain seething :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Alio said:

I'm judging y'all right jow. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

I really like this song, it's fun and very different for her. At least it's a billion times better than aweful "Clumsy" and ...what's the tittle of this mess again ? "Wanna come over" I think.

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

CLUMSY AND DO YOU WANNA BOP OVER IS A ****ING BOP AND BOTH SHOULD BE A SINGLE !!!! BUT NOBODY DESERVE IT !!! :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

I'll admit the song has grown on me over the years, but it is in no way a "good" song in my opinion. After hearing some of the Glory rejects like exaholic or dance your f off, or even freaking matches... clearly there was better choices and I'm surprised it made the final cut... but it really had grown on me... probably just because of how long it's been since we had a new album

It feels really rushed it terms of production, I wonder if they had the name and perfume in mind before they had the song written. If it could be rebuilt from the stems and tweaked overall I'd like it more. I don't hate it but the vocal production is jarring compared to the rest of the album, What You Need does the same style much better.

• Super Mods

NO lol

I'm sorry but this song has got to be one of the WORST songs in her ENTIRE career!

Even Radar is better than this song.

Idk if its just me but I've noticed that some of the worst music in her catalog is from the time she was in the conservatorship.

No I'm not saying all of it was bad cause I think Glory and Femme Fatale have alot of good songs on them.

I'm referring to songs like Mmm Papi, Chillin With U and It Should Be Easy.

It's a cute bop! The only reason I like it is because it was used for a advert where she looked like a literal goddess! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: It was truly a serve on the highest order! Her best look second only to her my prerogative advert. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:This should be in a museum...

She looked so confident again was so nice to see! Everything was snatched to the 9's she had the other pop girls shook!:shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block