Exclusive : BRITNEY SPEARS K-FED WON'T FORCE SONS TO SEE HER BEFORE MOVE TO HAWAII

It`s their loss not to interact with their mom growing up with K Flop now that they can do it freely. They are rather ashamed of her (it seems to me), but being there with her could be so healing for her. She is such a great person their mom. K Fat is the one who they should be ashamed of even if he gives them more freedom (maybe just doesn`t bother raising them).

• Like 1
17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

The thing though is both Jayden and Preston don't understand the horrible situation Britney was in.

They grew up with their mother basically being a prisoner with no rights.

Plus they have a manipulative leech for a father who probably talks crap about Britney all the time.

So sadly it makes sense why they are distant from Britney.

yeah but we can't really judge the kids

on one hand we have a mother that had been micro managed and complains about everyone

on the other hand we have a father that tells them she is a **** addict but manages to create a more 'stable' or 'calm' atmosphere.

hard to judge Britney in this case nor the kids. Kevin and all management are at fault here for destroying Britney's life and at the end, kids' lives too...

23 hours ago, Daredevil said:

well Jayden said it in the doc. He didn't like the whole atmosphere of Britney being against everyone (I guess Jamie Lynn, Lynne, Jamie, Bryan and who knows who else).

I guess she probably talked about it while they visited and they felt unconfortable with all of it. this is what I understood from Jayden..

He’s a dumb, spoiled kid. Sorry, Britney. 

Nothing like blaming the hurt victim of an illegal and immoral sentence, courtesy of her own family. 

August now?:eyes_britney_laugh:   what happened to July? Is Kevin having trouble coming up with the moving expenses? lol

I'm also curious by the way, since sean has graduated high school is he going to college in Hawaii? If so, He would need to register for classes and tour the school all before August. Leads me to think he doesn't plan on attending school there.  Maybe can just find a good job.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Daredevil said:

yeah but we can't really judge the kids

on one hand we have a mother that had been micro managed and complains about everyone

on the other hand we have a father that tells them she is a **** addict but manages to create a more 'stable' or 'calm' atmosphere.

hard to judge Britney in this case nor the kids. Kevin and all management are at fault here for destroying Britney's life and at the end, kids' lives too...

I wasn't judging her kids,

I was just saying how they were manipulated by K-fed and her family.

They probably said alot of bad things about her to the kids.

K-Fed's atmosphere is only seen as "calm and stable" because Britney's wasn't but I mean is it really her fault if she was in a conservatorship and couldn't make ANY of her own decisions?

I mean she literally said in her testimony that she COULDNT CHANGE the color of her cabinets in her house!

What makes anyone think that her environment was gonna be safe and healthy for her kids, if it wasn't even for herself?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

August now?:eyes_britney_laugh:   what happened to July? Is Kevin having trouble coming up with the moving expenses? lol

I'm also curious by the way, since sean has graduated high school is he going to college in Hawaii? If so, He would need to register for classes and tour the school all before August. Leads me to think he doesn't plan on attending school there.  Maybe can just find a good job.

I don’t think Sean has graduated yet. Idk if everyone has the same cut off, but I think the cut off to graduate in 2023 is probably July or August at least in my state. Idk how California is.

19 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I wasn't judging her kids,

I was just saying how they were manipulated by K-fed and her family.

They probably said alot of bad things about her to the kids.

K-Fed's atmosphere is only seen as "calm and stable" because Britney's wasn't but I mean is it really her fault if she was in a conservatorship and couldn't make ANY of her own decisions?

I mean she literally said in her testimony that she COULDNT CHANGE the color of her cabinets in her house!

What makes anyone think that her environment was gonna be safe and healthy for her kids, if it wasn't even for herself?

no no don't get me wrong. I don't disagree with you, just saying we can't really comment on the kid's or B's decisions/behavior since I do believe the ones at fault are K-fed, Lou, Jamie and that weird *** assitant that monitored Britney.

23 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

He’s a dumb, spoiled kid. Sorry, Britney. 

Nothing like blaming the hurt victim of an illegal and immoral sentence, courtesy of her own family. 

sorry but why do we blame the kids when obviously this is K-feds work over multiple years?

On 7/4/2023 at 8:56 AM, Hamelia said:

When Britney was with David Lucado and Charlie Ebersol, she saw her kids and they met both men. That was until 2015. She met Sam Asghari in 2016, photo on IG in 2017.

In 2019 she wrote from the facility that she wanted the boys to meet Sam. In 2 or maybe 3 years, they had never met Sam? Did her supposedly religious family talk smack about Sam to the boys? 

I know they met Sam, there were paparazzi pictures of Britney, Sam and Jayden and Jayden did mention Sam was a nice guy on his IG live

The incredible thing is that now KFed has a problem with him

Plus, a TMZ article saying how KFed is encouraging the kids to see Britney after Daphne pretty much implied Kevin was encouraging them to NOT see Britney is truly laughable

He thinks we're that stupid

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I know they met Sam, there were paparazzi pictures of Britney, Sam and Jayden and Jayden did mention Sam was a nice guy on his IG live

The incredible thing is that now KFed has a problem with him

Plus, a TMZ article saying how KFed is encouraging the kids to see Britney after Daphne pretty much implied Kevin was encouraging them to NOT see Britney is truly laughable

He thinks we're that stupid

Yup. KFed told Daphne about Sean Preston and how he was so "proud" of his son when Britney asked to see him over the holidays and Sean Preston refused.

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

Edited by Lola2790

Thank you, Applejack. I did not know it.

Judging by Kfed's actions and comments after Britney was freed, he can't be very smart. I am glad he was dumb enough to invite Daphne Barak into his home. She writes whatever brings clicks and throwing Kevin under the bus is part of a typical tabloid strategy. 

Sean Preston will do what is good for his future. Let's see where he goes to college or work after September. I bet he discussed it with his mother on the phone.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I don’t think Sean has graduated yet. Idk if everyone has the same cut off, but I think the cut off to graduate in 2023 is probably July or August at least in my state. Idk how California is.

who graduates in August? most schools begin in sept or august. I think he has b/c I always remembered who it was funny that the boys were a year apart but 2 years between their grades. I remember because britney was going to kindergarten graduation for Jayden and people were confused b/c they thought the boys might be in the same grade or a year apart. I think sean started school early and was the youngest in his class, leaving him to graduate at 17

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

who graduates in August? most schools begin in sept or august. I think he has b/c I always remembered who it was funny that the boys were a year apart but 2 years between their grades. I remember because britney was going to kindergarten graduation for Jayden and people were confused b/c they thought the boys might be in the same grade or a year apart. I think sean started school early and was the youngest in his class, leaving him to graduate at 17

Do you think then that Britney didn’t attend his graduation since they are estranged? If so that’s pretty heartbreaking, a child’s graduation is a pretty big deal for parents and I’m sure she would have loved to be there. Who knows, hopefully she was able to go. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block