Exclusive : BRITNEY SPEARS K-FED WON'T FORCE SONS TO SEE HER BEFORE MOVE TO HAWAII

Britney Spears hasn't seen her kids in well over a year, a timeline that could grow even longer ... because TMZ has learned Kevin Federline won't force his boys to see their mom before taking off to Hawaii.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney and Kevin's boys -- Sean Preston and Jayden -- will make their own decisions on whether they'll say their goodbyes to their mom before the move in August. Our sources say the boys haven't yet decided what they'll do.

As for Kevin, we're told he is encouraging his boys to see Britney ... but he isn't going to make the decision for them, and won't force them to visit Brit if they're not up for it.

TMZ broke the story, Kevin's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan sent a letter to Britney's lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, in May -- asking if she'd be willing to let the boys relocate to Hawaii with Kevin and his wife, Victoria Prince.

Kevin needed Britney's approval to take them off the mainland and even put a deadline on the response. Rosengart answered with a few days to spare, confirming Britney wouldn't fight the relocation ... giving them the green light for the move.

Britney posted about her sons on social media after approving the Hawaii trip -- calling Sean Preston her "first love," and sharing a throwback pic of her carrying a then 4-year-old Jayden ... possibly sending an olive branch before they take off.

ed71a958f3654726b2d28bcf8664e9f2_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Kevin Federline isn't gonna drag his sons over to Britney Spears' house to say goodbye before they leave for Hawaii ... but we're told he's encouraging them to see her ahead of the move.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

At this point they should call them by their names: Kevin, Jamie... it's so obvious.

As for the "news" itself... nothing to care about, honestly.

I mean Britney seems to care as she's been posting pics of her sons and captioning them "Mine". I'm sure this is devastating for her. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

I mean Britney seems to care as she's been posting pics of her sons and captioning them "Mine". I'm sure this is devastating for her. 

The MINE is not on her sons' pictures, it's on a random boy playing videogames. Open interpretation. 

Couldn't be more obvious that KFed or his family members speak to TMZ directly.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Hamelia said:

The MINE is not on her sons' pictures, it's on a random boy playing videogames. Open interpretation. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: - That isn't a random boy that's Jayden. 

britney-spears-jayden-throwback.jpg?qual
PAGESIX.COM

Jayden and Sean Preston's dad, Kevin Federline, has denied their upcoming Aloha State move is a ploy to extend child support payments from Spears.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block