Exclusive : BRITNEY SPEARS K-FED WON'T FORCE SONS TO SEE HER BEFORE MOVE TO HAWAII

8 hours ago, Easy There said:

Aside from bizarre instagram posts and naked pictures she keeps posting (which boys expressed to be hurtful and embarrassing) I truly wonder what did she do to alienate these boys so much from herself.

She hasn’t done ****. Why are you blaming Britney for this when it’s all been orchestrated by their father and his ***** of a wife? For real, the putting the blame on Britney for her kids not wanting to see her really needs to stop.

Btw every post I see from you about Britney is always negative and bashing her.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods

This is just so disgusting and heartbreaking at the same time.

You would think K-Fed would at least have the decency to encourage THEIR kids to see her especially since Britney pays for their lifestyle.

They have the nerve to not say goodbye to her to move to a different state for they can mooch off of her money for an extra 5 years.

This shows Britney is WAY too nice because if I were her,

I would cut them off because they don't deserve my money if they don't want nothing to do with me.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Daredevil said:

well Jayden said it in the doc. He didn't like the whole atmosphere of Britney being against everyone (I guess Jamie Lynn, Lynne, Jamie, Bryan and who knows who else).

I guess she probably talked about it while they visited and they felt unconfortable with all of it. this is what I understood from Jayden..

The thing though is both Jayden and Preston don't understand the horrible situation Britney was in.

They grew up with their mother basically being a prisoner with no rights.

Plus they have a manipulative leech for a father who probably talks crap about Britney all the time.

So sadly it makes sense why they are distant from Britney.

• Like 4

TMZ chooses that screenshot of Britney and then a pic of Kevin from 2005 when he still had a jawline. You’d think with all the millions Britney has generated for them over the years, they’d be a little nicer to her. But they remain gutter trash. 

• Like 7

Just so tragic that she complied with the cship so she could see her children… and now this happens. 

if there were no children, she would have fought it from the start. She literally lost her sanity and was trafficked for her the sake of children. I understand they went thru trauma and don’t see it that way rigjt now but I hope that one day they do. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, tsss said:

There is no one more ungrateful than teenage boys

But with father like this and the fact that they are born rich means they are lost cause

I wish Britney could have her baby girl from anonymous donor and move on

Ask any decent mother and she’ll tell you that it’s not so easy to just “move on”. As ungrateful as they seem to be for everything Britney sacrificed for them they are still her children and I’m sure she’s hoping and waiting for them to come around with time.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, HIM said:

They’re going to be handsome boys when they grow up. Too bad they are mean to their mother :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I used to find Sean to be quite handsome... but their attitude makes them ugly to me.

I also don't really blame them as K-Fed is definitely emotionally manipulating them into hating their mum.

3 hours ago, car said:

Just so tragic that she complied with the cship so she could see her children… and now this happens. 

if there were no children, she would have fought it from the start. She literally lost her sanity and was trafficked for her the sake of children. I understand they went thru trauma and don’t see it that way rigjt now but I hope that one day they do. 

Omg her life is truly a tragedy :'(

That is so heartbreaking... And the whole time she was working her *** off to be 'good enough for them' , she was slowly but surely losing herself :'( 

• Like 1

When Britney was with David Lucado and Charlie Ebersol, she saw her kids and they met both men. That was until 2015. She met Sam Asghari in 2016, photo on IG in 2017.

In 2019 she wrote from the facility that she wanted the boys to meet Sam. In 2 or maybe 3 years, they had never met Sam? Did her supposedly religious family talk smack about Sam to the boys? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block