DWAD vs Circus: Which tour had better costumes?

11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

DWAD cause it's classic Britney!

The Circus costumes were good but not as good as DWAD

I think the Circus costumes aged much better. I mean the original ones, not the ones she butchered later on. They are overall sleeker, $exier, and more mature. I find the DWAD costumes a bit dated, but they are definitely more iconic and more “Britney”.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I think the Circus costumes aged much better. I mean the original ones, not the ones she butchered later on. They are overall sleeker, $exier, and more mature. I find the DWAD costumes a bit dated, but they are definitely more iconic and more “Britney”.

I guess I see your point.

Hmm I wonder which tour of hers has the worst costumes? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

That would be an interesting thread to have.

• Love 1

Some of the looks from the Circus Tour were sooooo good.  The black and white top with the sparkly black tights and boots is one of my fav Britney looks.  The sad part about the Circus Tour costumes is that she changed them SO frequently, so she’d take amazing pieces and trade them for something terrible and we’d never see the amazing ones again.  Like, whyyyyyy did she give up the Ringleader jacket halfway through and do the trench coat with the nude leotard (the leotard was gorgeous, but the JACKET and headpiece!)

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I think I blocked those from my memory but if you want my opinion everything from Piece of Me was spacer.png

Lol I agree.

Even the FF and Circus outfits were better.

Lots of the outfits she wore was basically cheap lingerie and ******** heels.

Idk who's idea was it to make her perform in high heels,

when she danced in sneakers during her prime.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Seems like the majority is going for DWAD. Interesting how a few of you mentioned The Onyx Hotel. Aside from the black bodysuit and the dress in Shadow, none of the other costumes really stood out to me. But I appreciate that we all have different tastes!

the red one!!!

• Love 1

Overall I give it to DWAD because it had some great iconic looks and was very consistent every show.

Circus has some of my favorite ever outfits and visual performance moments, but let's not forget some of the costumes were straight up bad. Like, off the shelf from H&M and Britney would decide to wear goofy glasses or something instead of the original custom designer outfit. 

That being said, I absolutely love love love love the Circus tour and want it in DVD or streaming for the general public!

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Simday1 said:

DWAD for sure, I hate the Leotard craze in 2008, everrrryone had them. My favorite look (and Performance) from Circus Tour was the Gold Leotard which was quickly axed, that and the Opening Ringleader.

Can you remind us what the gold leotard was?

I had many favorites including the gold metal corset. You know..."My kitty is hanging out!"

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block