DWAD vs Circus: Which tour had better costumes?

Can't even think straight in this regard:

DWAD had Britney's energy to the max, she looked young, lean, slick and super motivated. 

Then there's Overprotected in the setlist, which for me is decisive. 

So, for me, it's not even about the wardrobe, but about the end product and experience, and dream within a dream was the shiz at the time. Can't say the same about Circus. 

Edited by Propagandalf
  • Love 1

not this question…

Spoiler

DWADT will always be the answer.

but also the ONYX hotel had some AMAZING costumes - it’s a worthier opponent in my opinion.

the circus tour is fueled by nostalgia - it’s not a good tour, it never was. in many ways it was as messy as POM - we all know FFT was horrible but in terms of production it’s probably better than circus if you ask me.

Edited by leviathan
  • Like 2

Seems like the majority is going for DWAD. Interesting how a few of you mentioned The Onyx Hotel. Aside from the black bodysuit and the dress in Shadow, none of the other costumes really stood out to me. But I appreciate that we all have different tastes!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

DWAD. Pantney is better than leotardney. I do LOVE a lot of the Circus tour outfits tho. The opening coat, the MATM, Boys and the Womanizer outfits were all great. 

The highs are very high but the lows are in the pits of hell. Basically anyhting she changed was hidous.

3201896d5bacd4325f9307258e3aef3d61993b020131a52552e4e549bb9c0fada3a035cc.jpgbritney-spears-performing-live-in-concer36d8dd318f510555bc438a3645addde23c6bfeeabritney-spears-3-5-09-5.jpgarticle-1226326-0725153B000005DC-493_468tumblr_mah887YcHC1r3lqioo1_500.jpg

+ Sometimes she had pretty costumes but you could see her tights and they were ruined for me too. 

tumblr_o6men996dQ1tavz3go1_1280.pngUTB_SHOW_27_(3).jpgbritney-spears-performing-live-in-concerbritney-spears-circus-tour-washington-dc

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, thegrove said:

I mean if we’re just talking clothing visuals, I prefer the Circus tour. 

although, she had a couple quite questionable outfits that were a little jarring lol 

99-CBF4-A4-7514-4-FB4-9-AB0-5038482-E9-A

This outfit is one of my favourites. It’s a shame this happened during the con, because I can easily see a prime-minded Britney wearing this at something like the VMA’s back in 2009 and rewriting pop history again.

Its definitely an s-tier, it just looks questionable in this performance setting tbh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block