what did you think about kfed in 2004?

I’ve noticed a few users / mods on here that found K-Fed hot just as they now do Sam. Yet, it is now indisputable how awful Kevin is. 

These very people are nasty with anything negative about Sam, even when coming from a good place from others who simply care and can spot a fraud. 

Really, this just proves my point that those that attack any negative opinion of Britney really have no perception of reality and will merely follow whatever Britney does, which isn’t truly supportive. 

If I was married to trash, I wouldn’t want people to just wish me luck and say how hot my man was as so many did for Kevin and now Sam.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think it was lust disguised as love.

And I know this cause I had my own version of a scum rat like K-Fat in my life.

My first relationship was when I was 21 with this bad boy who did ***** and idk if its cause I was a good girl raised in church but something came over me and I COMPLETELY FELL for him!

We got physical pretty quickly and ended up getting ENGAGED within 4 months but things didn't last cause he ended up assaulting me and breaking up with me and it left me heartbroken for years!

Its not until like 2020, that I FINALLY moved on and got over it because I realized I deserved BETTER than that!

Good for you, sister! I know it can take *so* long to get over when you actually fell head over heels for. But, I promise there’s another one somewhere out there you can fall equally hard for :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
17 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

Was it love or lust though, in Chaotic Britney talked about how the kisses and the Sxx was "really good".

He got her pregnant very quickly, then pregnant again and she filed for divorce.

It was infatuation, lbr

It lasted 2 years

That`s the time it takes for infatuation to wear off

It didn't get replaced by genuine love

On his part, I don't think he ever truly cared about her

• Like 2

Saw right through him from day 1. I have good intuition with men. The same way I see right through Sam. I find it interesting to hear those who support Sam say critical things about Kevin. She made that choice too. By the same logic, we should have supported Kevin when they were together. Genuine love is hard to fake. Neither Sam nor Kevin have succeeded in that.

• Love 1

He was lucky to have her and i thought he had a good junk bc Britney looked satisfied and happy with him. I doubt he really loved her though. Britneys feelings looked instant and his not really.  Now we know he was just a material guy who earned a lifetime money support

10 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

If I was married to trash, I wouldn’t want people to just wish me luck and say how hot my man was as so many did for Kevin and now Sam.

By your logic every person who thinks that some1s  husband is trash should immediately say it to his wife. Even if they r just a strangers. And btw even if ppl wrote trash about Kevin she still was with him until she made a decision to divorce him. What is how it works in a real life. People get married, see and experience things and then decide (on their own, not bc some1 said) whether they want it to last or not. I really think acting like u know who is better for Btitney is disrespectful and also pointless. She will live her life her way anyway. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Saw right through him from day 1. I have good intuition with men. The same way I see right through Sam. I find it interesting to hear those who support Sam say critical things about Kevin. She made that choice too. By the same logic, we should have supported Kevin when they were together. Genuine love is hard to fake. Neither Sam nor Kevin have succeeded in that.

I agree it's all about one's narrative and hypocrisy. Just like the other day people praised the paparazzi pics on the boat and those same people had meltdowns over the Mexico paparazzi pics being posted in the forum.

People bash Kevin which Britney has kids with, yet Sam is off limits and as you said she made her choice to be with both.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, First Class Diamond said:

I agree it's all about one's narrative and hypocrisy. Just like the other day people praised the paparazzi pics on the boat and those same people had meltdowns over the Mexico paparazzi pics being posted in the forum.

People bash Kevin which Britney has kids with, yet Sam is off limits and as you said she made her choice to be with both.

Exactly. Thank you. 🙏👏

11 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

I’ve noticed a few users / mods on here that found K-Fed hot just as they now do Sam. Yet, it is now indisputable how awful Kevin is. 

These very people are nasty with anything negative about Sam, even when coming from a good place from others who simply care and can spot a fraud. 

Really, this just proves my point that those that attack any negative opinion of Britney really have no perception of reality and will merely follow whatever Britney does, which isn’t truly supportive. 

We don’t like Sam bc he’s hot, we respect him for being a decent human and being respectful towards Britney unlike Kevin. Also, Kevin lasted less than 3 years with Britney compared to Sam who’s been with her the longest out of any of her past relationships so that should tell you enough. Britney and Sam’s relationship alone prior to marriage was longer than her entire time with Kevin. Also, Britney admitted to looking for love in all the wrong places which a lot of woman in their teens/early 20s do. That’s the difference. And if you and the conspiracy theory “fans” are going to troll, please do better.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block