what did you think about kfed in 2004?

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think it was lust disguised as love.

And I know this cause I had my own version of a scum rat like K-Fat in my life.

My first relationship was when I was 21 with this bad boy who did ***** and idk if its cause I was a good girl raised in church but something came over me and I COMPLETELY FELL for him!

We got physical pretty quickly and ended up getting ENGAGED within 4 months but things didn't last cause he ended up assaulting me and breaking up with me and it left me heartbroken for years!

Its not until like 2020, that I FINALLY moved on and got over it because I realized I deserved BETTER than that!

You deserve SO much better!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i mean look at how the queen is lowkey crashing on Justin Bieber

skinny/fit guys with tattoos are so her type and always will be ofc he was hella hot 

Looks are not everything when it comes to marriage. The fact that she married him speaks volumes about her poor judgement unfortunately. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Looks are not everything when it comes to marriage. The fact that she married him speaks volumes about her poor judgement unfortunately. 

true our actions oftenly reflect the state that we are in 

Britney was at that time at a place where she wanted a long deserved break and to start a family she was also very young so it makes sense for her to be less mature about her choices 

Her team worked her like a horse since 1998, she had break for like 2 weeks at that point as she said in many interviews. Jason Alexander and Kevin were her chance to break away from everything.Her dancer/choreographer she was hooking up with during ITZ said she was talking to him about marriage...she didn't care who it was she just wanted to escape.

Also I don't think they were ever sober around each other till she got pregnant and he basically abandoned her

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Good for you, sister! I know it can take *so* long to get over when you actually fell head over heels for. But, I promise there’s another one somewhere out there you can fall equally hard for :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Aw thank you! That's so kind of you to say. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I think it was lust disguised as love.

And I know this cause I had my own version of a scum rat like K-Fat in my life.

My first relationship was when I was 21 with this bad boy who did ***** and idk if its cause I was a good girl raised in church but something came over me and I COMPLETELY FELL for him!

We got physical pretty quickly and ended up getting ENGAGED within 4 months but things didn't last cause he ended up assaulting me and breaking up with me and it left me heartbroken for years!

Its not until like 2020, that I FINALLY moved on and got over it because I realized I deserved BETTER than that!

OMG??? I’m so sorry this happened 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

OMG???

Yep that did happen.

I think it was the BIGGEST mistake of my life but oh well.

I actually am interested in someone else now who treats me with respect and WAY better than the piece of sh!!!t that I used to be with.

Life really did get better :) 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

I can't help myself but wonder what the hell are you doing on this fansite?

You seem to despise Britney in every single way in every single thread. hm??

• Like 2
22 hours ago, tsss said:

Her team worked her like a horse since 1998, she had break for like 2 weeks at that point as she said in many interviews. Jason Alexander and Kevin were her chance to break away from everything.Her dancer/choreographer she was hooking up with during ITZ said she was talking to him about marriage...she didn't care who it was she just wanted to escape.

Also I don't think they were ever sober around each other till she got pregnant and he basically abandoned her

agree on so many levels

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block