what did you think about kfed in 2004?

2 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

this long hair horrible but I think Britney forced him into this

she did that also with that weird Trawick assistant or whatever he was LOL

Not sure what is this obsession with long hair

I kinda believe this tbh Britney wore the trousers in that relationship. Kevin couldn't handle it :nopingout_meme:

• Like 1

I knew he was trash and it was so mindblowingly obvious she was throwing her life away. 

Tbh I had that same feeling with pretty much everyone she dated since Justin. I don’t even like him but it feels like he was her last true, EQUAL boyfriend. Not a cship boyfriend, not pre-approved by her team, not a broke nobody who happened to get with her, not someone trying to become a celebrity… :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: God it sucks how things turned out in the end. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I don't remember hating Kevin then but I was weirded out about the pace of the relationship. They got married a few months after meeting each other, had a baby a year later and another one the next year and then 2 months later got divorced lol

Also I know Kevin is a bad guy but looking at pictures of them together from 2004 they really seem to be a match. 

Edited by Fay1981

I knew from the very beggining that she was up for a rude awakening. To be honest, I was already doubting Britney's decisions before he came into the picture, she married Jason Alexander for 24 hours just months before she met Kevin and proposed to him. It was way too fast and I always thought she was with him for the wrong reasons. She really liked him but I had this idea that she wanted to just piss people off, specially the ones trying to control her back then, so she married the guy that all of them disapproved. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

Was it love or lust though, in Chaotic Britney talked about how the kisses and the Sxx was "really good".

He got her pregnant very quickly, then pregnant again and she filed for divorce.

I think it was lust disguised as love.

And I know this cause I had my own version of a scum rat like K-Fat in my life.

My first relationship was when I was 21 with this bad boy who did ***** and idk if its cause I was a good girl raised in church but something came over me and I COMPLETELY FELL for him!

We got physical pretty quickly and ended up getting ENGAGED within 4 months but things didn't last cause he ended up assaulting me and breaking up with me and it left me heartbroken for years!

Its not until like 2020, that I FINALLY moved on and got over it because I realized I deserved BETTER than that!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think it was lust disguised as love.

And I know this cause I had my own version of a scum rat like K-Fat in my life.

My first relationship was when I was 21 with this bad boy who did ***** and idk if its cause I was a good girl raised in church but something came over me and I COMPLETELY FELL for him!

We got physical pretty quickly and ended up getting ENGAGED within 4 months but things didn't last cause he ended up assaulting me and breaking up with me and it left me heartbroken for years!

Its not until like 2020, that I FINALLY moved on and got over it because I realized I deserved BETTER than that!

Glad you got better you deserve it boo and know your worth! Much love :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 5

Well Well Well

he was hot, that's for sure. 

Inside the Chaos That Was Britney Spears' Marriage to Kevin Federline - E!  Online

Hurtful”: Britney Spears responds to Kevin Federline's comments about their  sons

Now that being said I thought he was trash at the same time, hot but trash, but Britney was behaving in a very rebelious way at that time and she married some redneck guy few monthes before for like 55 hours in Vegas ( I would have never imagined we would still be talking about him in 2023.....I mean I never imagined still being on Exhale in 2023 !!!) :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: so we were not surprised.

Anyway he was hot but he was messy and a troublemaker. Everybody could see that, even back then. Then few years later I was 24 myself and I dated a guy like him so :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:.....

well I'm not gonna lie Kfed ended being worse than what I thought back then he would become. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

The only Kevin for me is Kevin Falk 😅

spacer.png

spacer.png

i miss him 

Oh my, I just checked online who that beauty was..............................

ok, :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: now the real question is how come I never saw him before. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block