Lady Gaga's co-writer drags her for being a fake LGBT ally

3 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Exhale is free from deluded mods that stan Gaga and give warning points for truth

spacer.png

Take your Nurtec, r@+!

spacer.png

the way you unironically believe seting Britney up to get dragged on every thread you post (and then deleting like a rat) is some kind of slay jksksk 

truly the new Xtina stans 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

the way you unironically believe seting Britney up to get dragged on every thread you post (and then deleting like a rat) is some kind of slay jksksk

Guilty as charged

spacer.png

My apologies for not holding when it comes to calling out Britney's haters that try to discredit her on daily basis

spacer.png

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

ohh noo! I recall in 2010 he was with his band as a supporting act for Gaga during her tour... did they feud?

But we knew all along during her concerts you could tell she was faking it specially when she used to cry about her hard life in every concert she said the same (2010 - 2011) very scripted. Nevertheless, i still like her as a performer.

• Like 2

Wait, so because Gaga didn't post anything regarding pride month, she's using the LGBTQ+ community? Welp so am I...

I mean why do WE expect people to say something to make US feel better. I really couldn't care less if some celeb posted anything or nothing regarding this stuff. I follow musicians for their music, not for their personal views or what they do or don't say.

It's not as if Gaga speaking out for pride month will change something lmao.

People expect waaaaaay too much of celebs.

• Like 3

Well fake or genuine she’s always very expressively and openly supported the community, which is commendable in itself. Could have just sticked to her poker face disco stick stuff and also be famous and all, but she was a very loud ally when it wasn’t fashionable yet. I find it hard to believe someone could keep faking it up for 10+ years.

Also, don’t expect pop stars to be politicians. She makes music, okay ? All pop stars do advertisements for money. She doesn’t need to be screaming gay rights with every single thing she does. Now THAT would look fake.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

ohh noo! I recall in 2010 he was with his band as a supporting act for Gaga during her tour... did they feud?

But we knew all along during her concerts you could tell she was faking it specially when she used to cry about her hard life in every concert she said the same (2010 - 2011) very scripted. Nevertheless, i still like her as a performer.

They were friends and collaborations before Gaga started her mainstream career, even featuring in her videos. Not only did they tour with her for essentially the entire monster ball tour, they were featured in her VMA 2011 advert, and were referenced on the Born This Way album (Heavy Metal Lovers, The Rivington Rebels, referring to where they worked and frequented). Tranter would gain a following as the songwriter for other acts, such as Bieber, Selena Gomez and (if you didn't know) Britney, even being appointed Executive Producer to the now scrapped B10.

Him and Gaga worked together on the track Heal Me for 2018's A Star Is Born, and later on Alice and 911 for Chromatica.

So...something happened and its very recent.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block