Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Stop putting all the blame on Britney especially when Kfed was lying and manipulating her from the very beginning. I think Britney has paid enough (figuratively and literally) for any bad karma she amassed from that whole mess.

Now it’s Kevin’s turn and it’s long overdue. Perhaps his kids should ask him why he chose to leave his pregnant gf to follow a pop star around the globe, and why he seemingly only cared about the kids he had with said pop star. The fact is that money was his sole motivation, and he will end up broke and living in a 1 bedroom apt with 6 roommates again at the end. And that, my friend, will be HIS karma. 

It’s not about blame. She hooked up with someone who was in a relationship and had a baby on the way. He’s a POS for the same reasons. But now those kids have grown up and lived their entire lives under the shadow of their famous step mother and step brothers. I hate this narrative that if you don’t defend everything Britney Spears has ever done then you aren’t a fan. She’s human,  she’s f…..up, but this was bound to come back up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

- He said that Daphne gave him bad energy from day 1

This could be very much true. After all, it was Kevin who invited her to his house to do an interview.

- Someday he wants to write a book and tell his truth

Who's gonna read it?

- He wants to make money like Britney

- He wants to make a career in the music industry too

Doesn't he have a functioning brain? Does he want his family to do the same to him what they did / are doing / will do to Britney? They're gonna make him work 10 times harder just for them to live off of his money. In case he makes any. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

It’s not about blame. She hooked up with someone who was in a relationship and had a baby on the way. He’s a POS for the same reasons. But now those kids have grown up and lived their entire lives under the shadow of their famous step mother and step brothers. I hate this narrative that if you don’t defend everything Britney Spears has ever done then you aren’t a fan. She’s human,  she’s f…..up, but this was bound to come back up. 

I’m not defending everything Britney has done, I’m saying (again) that she’s paid more than enough for any bad karma she got, so don’t act like she deserves the kind of awful treatment she’s received from her family for the rest of her damn life. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

I respect and love Britney but I don’t condone unhinged stan/fan behavior that results in preying on teenagers or harassment of her loved ones. 

I agree this fan base is unhinged but, unless you can link me to comments, I would not agree that discussing a video he posted that has, in a round about way, to do with Britney… I wouldn’t consider that preying. Just because you’re 30 doesn’t mean you are forbidden to discuss an 18 year old posting a video on a public platform. 

But it’s odd that people freak out about this yet we are grooming the ACTUAL children on our country. 

anyway, maybe I haven’t seen some creeper comments, but based on what I’ve seen, I think “preying on an 18 year old” is a bit extreme 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

20 years ago Britney hooked up with a loser who was in a relationship with a pregnant girlfriend. Now those kids are grown up and have something to say. I think it’s sad that they haven’t grown past this whole situation but I don’t feel bad for Britney. Good example of how your actions have consequences, even 20 years later.

This is 100% s3xism. how old are you? we're in 2023 and you're talking like that about a woman?

Are you blaming Britney and saying that she is receiving karma for having a relationship with Kevin? I remind you that Britney was a single 22-year-old girl when she met him, he told her he was single, it was not Britney who had a parallel relationship, Britney was not responsible for another person, it was Kevin who had a relationship with another woman then for that you're proud to say that Britney is getting karma for marrying Kevin?

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I agree this fan base is unhinged but, unless you can link me to comments, I would not agree that discussing a video he posted that has, in a round about way, to do with Britney… I wouldn’t consider that preying. Just because you’re 30 doesn’t mean you are forbidden to discuss an 18 year old posting a video on a public platform. 

But it’s odd that people freak out about this yet we are grooming the ACTUAL children on our country. 

anyway, maybe I haven’t seen some creeper comments, but based on what I’ve seen, I think “preying on an 18 year old” is a bit extreme 

I’m not 30. The OP on the other hand is a 30+ year old who promoted and bookmarked an 18-year-old’s Instagram story as if he’s some sort of a public figure, musician or athlete. Something about that doesn’t sit well with me at all. Sure, we’re allowed to discuss but let’s not promote or share their socials as Britney fans have the tendency to harass anyone who may be associated to her.

• Like 1

He’s probably a decent guy, he didn’t say anything against Britney at all. He’s seen enough positive energy from Britney that he wants to be famous and have a career. He also hates Daphne and wants to write a book with his brothers permission.

To me, he seems like a fairly decent person that y’all are suddenly attacking just because he dared to open his mouth? **** y’all :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Problem is we live in an attention-rewarding society. 
If you can generate enough attention in WHATEVER form, positive, negative or super negative, you get a financial reward. You are in the media = interviews, sponsor deals, working with brands etc. You get more followers on TikTok, insta or Youtube = cheques, deals, money.

So there is an incentive for everyone who is in some way part of a famous or controversial person’s life to seek this attention out to make money (or more attention) out of it.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

20 years ago Britney hooked up with a loser who was in a relationship with a pregnant girlfriend. Now those kids are grown up and have something to say. I think it’s sad that they haven’t grown past this whole situation but I don’t feel bad for Britney. Good example of how your actions have consequences, even 20 years later.

Are you on something? This has nothing to do with what Kevin’s marital status at the time. We don’t know nothing about their dynamics. All we know is that Britney was set up and we warned her about Kevin being dangerous. She was in love. And she gone for what she felt at the time. She’s bot came into the picture to break them up. She learned about shar much later after she fell in love. And everything went to a complete chaos. Stop blaming Britney.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Antidote said:

It is very suspicious that this user is from 3 years ago and he only made a thread 3 years ago to attack Britney and BLACKOUT and he never posted anything again until today that he entered a topic of mine to attack me, I have received more than 40 notifications Today with attacks and harassment from this user to me and other users and the mod in charge continues to protect him and allowing his harassing and bullying behavior to continue, it seems very suspicious to me

iXtVcGF.png

HElN9EN.png

Yeah tbh they are really going overboard and it seems like they are targeting just you. I wonder what you did to go after you? Exist? Idk, but it’s like every thread I’ve seen has been you commenting and them just going bananas. Now I don’t support conspiracy theories aka BAnon and what not, but they are taking it to the extreme with you when all you’re doing is posting news.

This weekend on here has felt like an episode of the ******* Twilight Zone I swear. It’s like we all forgot Britney is working on her next album, which was confirmed by producers on Instagram right before **** hit the fan on here because of Team Con’s bs lol!

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Haha 1

That plant is a ****, I don't need ***** to escape from the world and I don't care if he has problems either, you have no idea who I am so don't give me advice that nobody asked for.

w**d is a herb and it helps a lot with a lot of things. For me it helps calm my nerves and helps me sleep. Please educate yourself on it before you start passing judgement on something because society told you to.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Stop putting all the blame on Britney especially when Kfed was lying and manipulating her from the very beginning. I think Britney has paid enough (figuratively and literally) for any bad karma she amassed from that whole mess.

Now it’s Kevin’s turn and it’s long overdue. Perhaps his kids should ask him why he chose to leave his pregnant gf to follow a pop star around the globe, and why he seemingly only cared about the kids he had with said pop star. The fact is that money was his sole motivation, and he will end up broke and living in a 1 bedroom apt with 6 roommates again at the end. And that, my friend, will be HIS karma. 

Preach Christina Aguilera GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You really make me uncomfortable…..just saying…..

Gaslighting is a manipulation…. A group of gay men are wrapping their Ursula tentacles around an 18 year old boy who is on live doing things that are so so ordinary. Keep him away from Britney’s black hole (that is not offensive I’m saying protect his energy he doesn’t need to be involved and badgered with questions about her movements). Just putting my 2 cents in
GIF by Election 2020
hashtag protect the children from *****es. K continue chain smokin that w**d and discussing your paranoid conspiracy theories dear

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

I’m not 30. The OP on the other hand is a 30+ year old who promoted and bookmarked an 18-year-old’s Instagram story as if he’s some sort of a public figure, musician or athlete. Something about that doesn’t sit well with me at all. Sure, we’re allowed to discuss but let’s not promote or share their socials as Britney fans have the tendency to harass anyone who may be associated to her.

Dude, you’ve been on this person’s neck like all day. They were just sharing news that’s pertaining to what has happened and is still happening this weekend. We are discussing it. 

Tbh I don’t know who’s side I’m supposed to be on because I agree with some of the things both of you guys are saying and I also disagree, but it’s getting too extreme and we need to reel it back in. It’s been an extremely eventful and emotional weekend. We had a user saying Britney was a m*** head, another user spitting out psalms and preaching Christianity, and the OP and you going at it in a **** ton of threads. I’m getting giddy just trying to keep up with all this **** going on, it’s crazy!

Reaction Gifs GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

11 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Gaslighting is a manipulation…. A group of gay men are wrapping their Ursula tentacles around an 18 year old boy who is on live doing things that are so so ordinary. Keep him away from Britney’s black hole (that is not offensive I’m saying protect his energy he doesn’t need to be involved and badgered with questions about her movements). Just putting my 2 cents in
GIF by Election 2020
hashtag protect the children from *****es. K continue chain smokin that w**d and discussing your paranoid conspiracy theories dear

Lmao no one is doing ANY of that to this guy. Also, I don’t believe in conspiracy theories regarding Britney and I don’t smoke w**d because I suck at smoking and I have breathing problems as it is, so I only do edibles. It’s actually more fun that way. I actually wish I had some rn to just process all this stuff going on here tonight lol!

God y’all have like energy drinks or something tonight because damn! Y’all are pushing it to the extremes tonight! 

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block