Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

12 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

w**d is a herb and it helps a lot with a lot of things. For me it helps calm my nerves and helps me sleep. Please educate yourself on it before you start passing judgement on something because society told you to.

Not to go off topic but would you mind sharing what kind you use? I have trouble getting to sleep and have thinking about trying it. Was curious if you smoke or use gummies, etc.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

Not to go off topic but would you mind sharing what kind you use? I have trouble getting to sleep and have thinking about trying it. Was curious if you smoke or use gummies, etc.

I’m not a pro when it comes to w**d, idk all the types. I’ve just had gummies, candies, and my best friend made me cookies one time that were strong as ****, like half a cookie was a lot and a whole one I’d feel high even into the next day. But it makes me relaxed and it makes me sleepy so it helps with my anxiety. I’ve tried smoking a couple of times, I just don’t do it right and I have a hard time with it since I have a touch of asthma and stuff, so it’s only edibles for me which is fine lol.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, britbritlove said:

i spent 2 years (2011-2012) using ***** myself and the life I had with that environment... was just as terrible as the word can get. *****, alchohol, s**, stealing, police, jails and vice versa. And I am just grateful that I was passed all that. It was all because of my bad poor choices. AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS KID. It looks like he did not choose this life. IMAGINE HOW THEIR HOME LOOKS LIKE. MESSY AND CHAOTIC. The dog poops everywhere is just a small percentage of how everyday life is going on in that house.

I hope it's possible for Britney to have them all tested ON THE SPOT. I bet she could take back the custody easily.

I'm so sorry for the experience you lived and I am very happy that you are well now you're so brave <3, I'm a filmmaker and in my school years I had to make a documentary about ***** and I was able to see the great damage that w**d causes especially in young people.

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I'm so sorry for the experience you lived and I am very happy that you are well now you're so brave <3, I'm a filmmaker and in my school years I had to make a documentary about ***** and I was able to see the great damage that w**d causes especially in young people.

Oh wow!!! Are you still pursuing that career? That’s a difficult (yet fulfilling) job! I am interested to see your work 😍

w**d is not supposed to be that harmful if it is used in moderation. It actually helped me get things done. It’s the m/e/t/h, cokes and other substances that will really destroy your life, yourself and the people around you. I feel very sorry for the fed kids who are stuck with Kevin and Victoria and their family issues and resorting to ***** as a way to escape.

Thank you love ❤️❤️❤️ it was a tough phase. This site was my companion too.  I regularly visit Breatheheavy and remember reading about Rihanna & Britney performance in BBMA and celebrating Hold It Against Me release. BH was so much different back then.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

@GlitterRain, look what you ignited again. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

FYI — I was given warning points and advised to tone it down which I did. I even apologized and held myself accountable, despite members saying FAR, far worse things about Antitode. Unfortunately, this user is always on Sam’s neck day/night making false claims and baseless assumptions. Not to mention, the spreading of conspiracy theories and creating threads drafted by Twitter users who have threatened the owner of this forum which is unacceptable under any condition. I have already made it very clear that I don’t justify this sort of preying and there should be no excuse for that kind of behavior whatsoever. It’s not my fault this user is choosing to make public comments on a public forum then resorts to playing the victim when someone fires back. Let’s be more logical  rather than picking-and-choosing bc I am certainly not the only one who’s been on their neck, especially considering this user has constantly been harassing Jordan and GlitterRain’s moderation with no end in sight. 

Why are you tagging Glitter and trying to cause issues between her and I ? We squashed the beef. This was petty of you and now I see YOU are the issue and problem starter. You deserve anything that comes your way.

• Love 1

This young adult cannot speak proper English.  He's born and raised in America and  cannot speak proper English.  Same thing goes for K-Fed.  What kind of education and parenting has K-Fed provided?  On top of that, he created a commentary audio file to say he's not commenting about anything.  A truly sad situation for that 18-year old young adult. 

This whole situation is shameful and it shows just how much of a failure of a parent K-Fed is.

20 hours ago, britbritlove said:

Oh wow!!! Are you still pursuing that career? That’s a difficult (yet fulfilling) job! I am interested to see your work 😍

w**d is not supposed to be that harmful if it is used in moderation. It actually helped me get things done. It’s the m/e/t/h, cokes and other substances that will really destroy your life, yourself and the people around you. I feel very sorry for the fed kids who are stuck with Kevin and Victoria and their family issues and resorting to ***** as a way to escape.

Thank you love ❤️❤️❤️ it was a tough phase. This site was my companion too.  I regularly visit Breatheheavy and remember reading about Rihanna & Britney performance in BBMA and celebrating Hold It Against Me release. BH was so much different back then.

That's beautiful, Exhale has been a meeting, support and comfort place for everyone especially in difficult times, I hope Jordan Miller can see this message for sure it will make him happy 

jungkook-finger-heart.gif

• Love 1
On 6/12/2023 at 11:13 PM, Dave92 said:

It’s so tragic to remember Britney ******* Spears attempted a family with THAT loser… and now her sons are more like him too, with all these weird *** half siblings. What a huge mistake. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

It was at a point where she would even ho extreme to proof that she has control. Kevin was just a bad luck met with right girl at a very wrong time. Britney was craving to show she can do whatever the heck her enablers, management and family told her not to do. They were actually the hard critics in her home while we were just seeing the tabloid nonsense.
I hope someday the poetic justice shows itself…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block