Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

With a name like Kaleb MICHAEL JACKSON FEDERLINE, there’s no chance in hell of him making it in any industry.

Also, before he writes this “book” that will flop harder than Jumbo Chins, shouldn’t he, like, learn how to talk and read first?

Not kfat middle name his kid Michael Jackson thinking he will be successful and huge in the music industry like Michael Jackson  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by Dula peep
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dula peep said:

Not kfat middle name his kid Michael Jackson thinking he will be successful and huge in the music industry like Michael Jackson  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Lol shar Jackson is his mom so he took her last name…says alot about the situation at his birth tbh…anyway making his middle name Michael was a choice 

that’s like your last name being “Leggs” and you name your son Harry…Harry Leggs

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Daredevil said:

he lied to her and told her he had 1 kid and was already broken up 6 months ago. proof is in the Chaotic documentary series.

Shar said a years later they didn't break up and set the record straight but Kevin lied, obviously to both of em

Britney should’ve had better judgment tbh. She was Britney ******* Spears! She could’ve easily had a private investigator find out if Kevin was lying or not. But she willfully chose to be ignorant for a good time…

I understand now why she received so much backlash for Kevin…I’m 23 btw I was just a toddler when all this happened 

victim blaming does nothing now unfortunately 

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I do not incite hate, I said he is out, thanks god. Do not see this as hateful but okay. Won't mention him again

It’s clear your intentions weren’t meaning well. I would recommend doing that. Appreciate your understanding. 

Thank you! 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

1. He’s 18.

2. 18, while a legal adult, is still considered a teenager.

3. Please don’t resort to grasping at straws in an attempt to be a troll.

Anything else?

I think you need to take it down a lot of notches. It’s ok to disagree with someone but I think you are engaging on bordering cyber bullying towards the OP and I ask that you refrain from inciting any hate against them or engaging with them. There is a saying… “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” and this most certainly applies to you regarding this user. Please leave them alone and stop this back and forth fighting.

I think you owe them an apology. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I think you need to take it down a lot of notches. It’s ok to disagree with someone but I think you are engaging on bordering cyber bullying towards the OP and I ask that you refrain from inciting any hate against them or engaging with them. There is a saying… “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” and this most certainly applies to you regarding this user. Please leave them alone and stop this back and forth fighting.

I think you owe them an apology. 

this person was doing this yesterday to me so this is not a one off tbh

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

I do not incite hate, I said he is out, thanks god. Do not see this as hateful but okay. Won't mention him again

How funny that they threaten you while there is a troll that bullies you, me and other users and is allowed to continue harassing the forum

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block