Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

You are a grown man. Why are you preying on what a teenager has to say about a woman he barely has any contact with? Do you realize how creepy that actually is? These parasocial relationships some of you Britney fans have towards her are concerning. Let’s leave them alone and refrain from giving Britney fans a bad reputation. Where are the moderators to add some structure back into this place? My goodness.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You are a grown man. Why are you preying on what a teenager has to say about a woman he barely even knows? Do you realize how creepy that actually is? These parasocial relationships some of you Britney fans have towards her are concerning. Let’s leave them alone and refrain from giving Britney fans a bad reputation. Where are the moderators to add some structure back into this place? My goodness.

And fans in his comments also, calling him a “dead beat c * nt*”

• Like 2
Just now, Antidote said:

This troll account is from 3 years ago, it was only activated today to attack me and other users and it is being protected by the moderation of this forum.

Yeah, no. I’ve only come for you because you’ve done nothing but continue to spread sheer lies, conspiracy theories and promote tweets that are endorsed by fans who enable harassment. I am not being protected by anyone. In fact, I received warning points and I already apologized to moderator GlitterRain for calling you a twink and making fun of your k-pop memes. Anything else?

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, Antidote said:

19 years old Kaleb Michael Jackson Federline talking about Britney, Daphne and all the situation:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

47 minutes ago, Antidote said:

- He said that Daphne gave him bad energy from day 1

48 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Someday he wants to write a book and tell his truth

He wants to make money like Britney

He wants to make a career in the music industry too

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Do you even understand the definition of grooming and preying? While I don’t condone this type of behavior myself, what you’re insinuating is something completely different.

And you said Britney fans are gross, so are you a fan or not?

Why are you trying to defend a user who is a troll and so shallow that they make fun of Sam’s hairline for a living, is my question. What the OP did is absolutely a form of grooming and preying, and it shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to understand. Please don’t attempt to justify or find excuses for this sort of unhinged behavior. I love Britney as a human being and entertainer but no, unfortunately, I can’t stand in unison with the majority of Britney fans on here so call it however you like. I mean, I really hate to generalize but most of you guys attack other people for the sake of drama and are notorious racists. If it’s not attacking her husband, it’s creating stan wars against Beyoncé, Gaga and Xtina. Now I’m not saying you in particular since I don’t know you but this has been my general experience with Britney fans in the past.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block