Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I doubt it’s us exhales,

he not even her child and he seems like a chill and cool with Britney, he doesn’t even have anything to do with it, it was Kevin who trusted Daphne 

yeah he should should not have appeared in the doc and stayed away. would have been better off like that

2 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

It’s not about blame. She hooked up with someone who was in a relationship and had a baby on the way. He’s a POS for the same reasons. But now those kids have grown up and lived their entire lives under the shadow of their famous step mother and step brothers. I hate this narrative that if you don’t defend everything Britney Spears has ever done then you aren’t a fan. She’s human,  she’s f…..up, but this was bound to come back up. 

he lied to her and told her he had 1 kid and was already broken up 6 months ago. proof is in the Chaotic documentary series.

Shar said a years later they didn't break up and set the record straight but Kevin lied, obviously to both of em

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Yeah tbh they are really going overboard and it seems like they are targeting just you. I wonder what you did to go after you? Exist? Idk, but it’s like every thread I’ve seen has been you commenting and them just going bananas. Now I don’t support conspiracy theories aka BAnon and what not, but they are taking it to the extreme with you when all you’re doing is posting news.

This weekend on here has felt like an episode of the ******* Twilight Zone I swear. It’s like we all forgot Britney is working on her next album, which was confirmed by producers on Instagram right before **** hit the fan on here because of Team Con’s bs lol!

19 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Dude, you’ve been on this person’s neck like all day. They were just sharing news that’s pertaining to what has happened and is still happening this weekend. We are discussing it. 

Tbh I don’t know who’s side I’m supposed to be on because I agree with some of the things both of you guys are saying and I also disagree, but it’s getting too extreme and we need to reel it back in. It’s been an extremely eventful and emotional weekend. We had a user saying Britney was a m*** head, another user spitting out psalms and preaching Christianity, and the OP and you going at it in a **** ton of threads. I’m getting giddy just trying to keep up with all this **** going on, it’s crazy!

Reaction Gifs GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

Everything good? Care to clarify how I'm targeting this person when they have been the most active user over the last 24 hours and have created FIFTEEN threads in the last 2 days alone; all of them pertaining to tabloids, being absolutely tone-deaf, promoting Sam Asghari hate, and posting tweets from sources that enabled B-anon conspiracists. 15 threads recycling the same nonsense. Just let that sink in. This user is choosing to make public comments on a public forum then resorts to playing the victim when someone fires back as if they weren't playing with matches. Have you even been aware of this user's post history and their problematic past? I mean, if they don't want to get responses from others to threads on a public forum, then maybe they should post more infrequently if it's really that serious for them. That’s a chance they're taking and I don't understand why I'm being called out when so many other users have also called them out on their rubbish. Let's do some research and properly pick a side next time bc honestly, it goes beyond just "sharing news". Their actions can't be justified and they have gone so far as to even harass the moderators. Not sure if you've turned a blind eye to all of this or if you're just being biased towards me for whatever reason you've chosen.

4 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Can you stop harassing me? You’re complaining about “40 notifications” yet I’ve seen you talk about me at least 40+ times. We wouldn’t even have had a problem but you’ve decided to be a problematic troll instead. @Slayer if you’re still a mod on here, please do something about this user’s unhinged behavior. 

“Attack(ing) Britney” and “Blackout”. I swear, the lengths and fables these conspiracists reach to is beyond cackling. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

SLAYER :D

he is out, thanks god

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Well, no wonder this forum has turned into a TMZ/DailyMail 2.0 then. The fact that @Slayer is no longer a moderator and this forum is being bombarded by trolls tells me all I need to know about the current state of this forum 

Thank you so much :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I stepped down as my requests to rid the trolls were always ignored. I didn’t want to be a part of something that caused harm to Britney and did nothing to stop it.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Everything good? Care to clarify how I'm targeting this person when they have been the most active user over the last 24 hours and have created FIFTEEN threads in the last 2 days alone; all of them pertaining to tabloids, being absolutely tone-deaf, promoting Sam Asghari hate, and posting tweets from sources that enabled B-anon conspiracists. 15 threads recycling the same nonsense. Just let that sink in. This user is choosing to make public comments on a public forum then resorts to playing the victim when someone fires back as if they weren't playing with matches. Have you even been aware of this user's post history and their problematic past? I mean, if they don't want to get responses from others to threads on a public forum, then maybe they should post more infrequently if it's really that serious for them. That’s a chance they're taking and I don't understand why I'm being called out when so many other users have also called them out on their rubbish. Let's do some research and properly pick a side next time bc honestly, it goes beyond just "sharing news". Their actions can't be justified and they have gone so far as to even harass the moderators. Not sure if you've turned a blind eye to all of this or if you're just being biased towards me for whatever reason you've chosen.

Dude I’m just saying, you’ve been on their neck all day/night. It seriously is borderline cyber bullying in a way. I’m not saying what they did/do was right. I called them out on their stance on w**d. I also said there’s things I agree with you and them on and some things I don’t.

You’re going to the extreme with some of your allegations, especially the grooming one, that’s way too over the top when that isn’t even what’s taking place in this thread. You’ve been like a shark with this user, just tone it down a little is all I’m saying. If I’m going to pick a side then I’m picking myself because idk, the drama is getting totally out of hand at this point. I know tensions are high with what’s going on, I get it, just reel it back in a bit please.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Thank you so much :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I stepped down as my requests to rid the trolls were always ignored. I didn’t want to be a part of something that caused harm to Britney and did nothing to stop it.

You’re welcome. It’s shocking to me that users continue to reach lengths to justify these trolls and their actions. 

12 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Dude I’m just saying, you’ve been on their neck all day/night. It seriously is borderline cyber bullying in a way. I’m not saying what they did/do was right. I called them out on their stance on w**d. I also said there’s things I agree with you and them on and some things I don’t.

You’re going to the extreme with some of your allegations, especially the grooming one, that’s way too over the top when that isn’t even what’s taking place in this thread. You’ve been like a shark with this user, just tone it down a little is all I’m saying. If I’m going to pick a side then I’m picking myself because idk, the drama is getting totally out of hand at this point. I know tensions are high with what’s going on, I get it, just reel it back in a bit please.

And they’ve been on Sam’s neck day/night making false claims and baseless assumptions. Where is the line being drawn at harassing Britney’s husband and loved ones? Where is the line being drawn at spreading conspiracy theories? I have already made it very clear that I don’t justify this sort of preying and there should be no excuse for that kind of behavior whatsoever. Again, it’s not my fault this user is choosing to make public comments on a public forum then resorts to playing the victim when someone fires back. Let’s be more logical  rather than picking-and-choosing bc I am certainly not the only one who’s been on their neck, especially considering that user was harassing a mod earlier in the day which forced them with no other option but to close a thread. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

Gaslighting is a manipulation…. A group of gay men are wrapping their Ursula tentacles around an 18 year old boy who is on live doing things that are so so ordinary. Keep him away from Britney’s black hole (that is not offensive I’m saying protect his energy he doesn’t need to be involved and badgered with questions about her movements). Just putting my 2 cents in
GIF by Election 2020
hashtag protect the children from *****es. K continue chain smokin that w**d and discussing your paranoid conspiracy theories dear

Please, for the love of God, take your 2 cents back. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I'm not watching this because I think it's weird to continue to talk to people who are barely connected to Britney's life, especially a what? 18? 19? Year old :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but judging from the points in the op I will say anyone with the last name Federline or Federline genes will never "make it" in any entertainment industry. Especially the music industry. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

I'm not watching this because I think it's weird to continue to talk to people who are barely connected to Britney's life, especially a what? 18? 19? Year old :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but judging from the points in the op I will say anyone with the last name Federline or Federline genes will never "make it" in any entertainment industry. Especially the music industry. 

All of this. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block