Kevin's eldest son (adult) talking about Britney on instagram (Video)

51 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I think you need to take it down a lot of notches. It’s ok to disagree with someone but I think you are engaging on bordering cyber bullying towards the OP and I ask that you refrain from inciting any hate against them or engaging with them. There is a saying… “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” and this most certainly applies to you regarding this user. Please leave them alone and stop this back and forth fighting.

I think you owe them an apology. 

You are clearly allowing this to be prohibited and you are breaking the rules, you have given this person at least 7 warnings and he continues to harass, insult and incite hate, you have banned me for a single answer and you only ask this person to apologize, you are clearly protecting and allowing the bullying to continue, it is not just me who is being bullied and you are allowing this type of action:

R8pzT1t.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Dula peep said:

Not kfat middle name his kid Michael Jackson thinking he will be successful and huge in the music industry like Michael Jackson  :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Listen, person. We’re gonna have to have a talk about your screen name. People are gonna get the both of us confused 🥴 I was here first 😭😭

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Dude I’m just saying, you’ve been on their neck all day/night. It seriously is borderline cyber bullying in a way. I’m not saying what they did/do was right. I called them out on their stance on w**d. I also said there’s things I agree with you and them on and some things I don’t.

You’re going to the extreme with some of your allegations, especially the grooming one, that’s way too over the top when that isn’t even what’s taking place in this thread. You’ve been like a shark with this user, just tone it down a little is all I’m saying. If I’m going to pick a side then I’m picking myself because idk, the drama is getting totally out of hand at this point. I know tensions are high with what’s going on, I get it, just reel it back in a bit please.

It's funny that everyone can see what the mods are allowing, this troll appeared yesterday bullying me and other users and is allowed to continue doing so when there are warning points rules that are not being followed

we have rules that are not respected:

k7t9ysl.png

pArByXZ.png

b5jbINH.png

I've been banned from the forum just for a (no disrespect) response to a mod and this troll has been allowed to insult, harass and bully everyone.

QJCJcHK.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

I think you need to take it down a lot of notches. It’s ok to disagree with someone but I think you are engaging on bordering cyber bullying towards the OP and I ask that you refrain from inciting any hate against them or engaging with them. There is a saying… “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” and this most certainly applies to you regarding this user. Please leave them alone and stop this back and forth fighting.

I think you owe them an apology. 

I think you have me mistaken with somebody else and it’s baffling that you’re choosing to defend a troll who has now gone off on their typical rampant about me. In this case, the quote that you’ve chosen to respond to said absolutely nothing wrong but was rather correcting that user on their correct age and for them to not partake in trolling. Not to mention that they chose to respond to me. I am not doing or saying anything wrong and if you paid attention, I already issued Antitode an apology (despite them still making an obsessive attempt to talk about me any chance they get). Now, are you also going to address that and tell them to stop the conspiracies and obsession over me? Because I certainly do not appreciate being framed and painted as such. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Antidote said:

It's funny that everyone can see what the mods are allowing, this troll appeared yesterday bullying me and other users and is allowed to continue doing so when there are warning points rules that are not being followed

we have rules that are not respected:

k7t9ysl.png

pArByXZ.png

b5jbINH.png

I've been banned from the forum just for a (no disrespect) response to a mod and this troll has been allowed to insult, harass and bully everyone.

QJCJcHK.png

I’m just glad other people are starting to peep the hypocrisy and BS of it all. I used to be In your shoes with a certain mod and I attempted to do what you’re doing but all it got me was vans and warnings. Now I just don’t GAF anymore. This is going to continue and people are slowly but surely getting fed up with it and eventually nobody is gonna want to come to Exhale anymore 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Although I don't necessarily I'm down for attacking his kids, that user accusing people of grooming him is going completely overboard.

Woah, let’s not do this. First off, I never accused that troll of grooming. They were preying, that’s the difference and despite however you want to attempt to twist it, that’s initially what had happened. Not to mention, the OP was edited several times and initially included an active link to his social media accounts. That is what rubbed me the wrong way. We have every right to discuss but I don’t condone that kind of harassment because at the end of the day, it just makes everyone look bad. Now, if this person was a public figure of some sort, that would be a different story but he’s not so I think we should refrain from posting their socials. This is my opinion and I can’t believe how so many fans are so up-in-arms about it. It’s like, I can’t even defend myself on here without being attacked. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
11 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You are a grown man. Why are you preying on what a teenager has to say about a woman he barely has any contact with? Do you realize how creepy that actually is? These parasocial relationships some of you Britney fans have towards her are concerning. Let’s leave them alone and refrain from giving Britney fans a bad reputation. Where are the moderators to add some structure back into this place? My goodness.

Clutch those pearls!!! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

I’m just glad other people are starting to peep the hypocrisy and BS of it all. I used to be In your shoes with a certain mod and I attempted to do what you’re doing but all it got me was vans and warnings. Now I just don’t GAF anymore. This is going to continue and people are slowly but surely getting fed up with it and eventually nobody is gonna want to come to Exhale anymore 🤷‍♂️

@GlitterRain, look what you ignited again. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

FYI — I was given warning points and advised to tone it down which I did. I even apologized and held myself accountable, despite members saying FAR, far worse things about Antitode. Unfortunately, this user is always on Sam’s neck day/night making false claims and baseless assumptions. Not to mention, the spreading of conspiracy theories and creating threads drafted by Twitter users who have threatened the owner of this forum which is unacceptable under any condition. I have already made it very clear that I don’t justify this sort of preying and there should be no excuse for that kind of behavior whatsoever. It’s not my fault this user is choosing to make public comments on a public forum then resorts to playing the victim when someone fires back. Let’s be more logical  rather than picking-and-choosing bc I am certainly not the only one who’s been on their neck, especially considering this user has constantly been harassing Jordan and GlitterRain’s moderation with no end in sight. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Woah, let’s not do this. First off, I never accused that troll of grooming. They were preying, that’s the difference and despite however you want to attempt to twist it, that’s initially what had happened. Not to mention, the OP was edited several times and initially included an active link to his social media accounts. That is what rubbed me the wrong way. We have every right to discuss but I don’t condone that kind of harassment because at the end of the day, it just makes everyone look bad. Now, if this person was a public figure of some sort, that would be a different story but he’s not so I think we should refrain from posting their socials. This is my opinion and I can’t believe how so many fans are up-in-arms about it. 

you accused me yesterday for grooming for literally saying 'free speech, we should be able to address their comments if they decided to go publicly"

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

you accused me yesterday for grooming for literally saying 'free speech, we should be able to address their comments if they decided to go publicly"

That was a completely different topic and conversation. You were justifying that Jayden and Sean deserve to be bullied because they were ‘of age’ when according to state law, they are still considered minors. Even if they were of age, I asked that as a token of respect to Britney, her children don’t deserve to be cyberbullied and how Britney herself would also agree that it’s wrong. This thread is about someone else and something entirely different. Please keep up.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
1 minute ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

That was a completely different topic and conversation. You were justifying that Jayden and Sean deserve to be bullied because they’re minors when according to state law, they are still considered minors. Even that, I asked that as a token of respect to Britney, her children don’t deserve to be cyberbullied and even Britney herself would agree. This thread is about someone else and something entirely different. Please keep up.

LIES. I never said they deserve to be bullied.

I said, since they decided to go public with their narrative, we should be able to address their comments.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block