1 Year ago, Britney got married, share some love

• Super Mods

Wow its been a year already?

Man time has went by so quickly!

The one thing I noticed though and idk if its just me but I've noticed ever since she got married to Sam,

she kinda went downhill a little bit.

Her behavior became more odd afterwards especially towards Selena.

I'm sure she loves Sam but its just odd that she doesn't seem as happy as she could be.

• Like 1

Congratulations to both of them!

And no, she did not go downhill at all. Her captions are clearer because she has better control of her anger towards her captors.  Despite all the sh.t from delusional fans and tabloids, she does what she likes to do. Her family is no support, quite the contrary! Luckily, she has Sam and friends.

• Love 4

One year ago I joined this community that didn't know was ruled by someone who allegedly might be team con... I got the "one year in" badge (since I started call out the Bullssss here they literaly silenced me and banned me several times) so I remembered why I joined!

Our B got married one year ago! 

asghari-spears-35-664bf6cc66a24d058e3d9c

what are your thoughts on the most iconic party in 2022?

britney-spears-wedding-photos-comp-3.jpg

where the Selena Gomez mess started

Madonna and Britney together was iconic.

The iconic vogue feat Paris, Selena, Madonna and some other was born

are you happy for Britney? I hope you do.

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

The fact that he left her a month later after posting that

:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

He was a snake. I didn’t want to comment (much) in regards to this relationship because I respected Britney’s private life. There were other unhinged people who put enough negative energy into universe so I decided to stay neutral. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

He was a snake. I didn’t want to comment (much) in regards to this relationship because I respected Britney’s private life. There were other unhinged people who put enough negative energy into universe so I decided to stay neutral. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

Ugh I was totally fooled by him and thought he  was in it for the long run. And the way he came for kfed had me sold. But I guess he was just self projecting.

I feel dumb for defending and praising him.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Ugh I was totally fooled by him and thought he  was in it for the long run. And the way he came for kfed had me sold. But I guess he was just self projecting.

I feel dumb for defending and praising him.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Don’t feel that way! I mean, we would’ve looked unhinged hating on Sam all this time because of how he looked in Instagram videos with her. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block