Ok Magazine: Britney Spears Creeps Out Fans as She Recounts Random Story About Being Potty Trained

11 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

The same could be said for Britney. Why does a 40 year old women feel the need to share a story about her own potty training?

Tbh, I'm not sure if social media is new to Britney or because she has been silenced for so long, but Brit needs to understand that not everything needs to be shared on social media 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I’m so tired of people saying she needs to be back in a conservatorship or is unwell every time she writes something weird. So many celebs and people write crazy tweets and posts but it’s always Britney that gets an article written about her every single time 🫠

yes the post is strange but Britney is a strange person and always has been. 

I don’t know any other celebrity that says the things she says 

Idk I just feel like as much as sometimes I may "not agree" or feel some type of way about some things that she posts I shouldn't shame her for that. She's dealing with whatever she needs to deal with after all those years and it's not my place to shame her for it. I think as fans we should be understanding more than anyone else even if some things make us feel uncomfortable. It's not about thinking everything she posts is art but understanding her journey and not feel entitled to anything. Just respect and don't make assumptions. Simple.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Guess he’s still living in the year of his registration which is 2006 :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

But is always quick to invalidate anyone else's opinions that differ from his delusional comments, always has a TON to say but has NEVER drafted 1 thread in over a decade plus. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

Ok love Britney, but this is kinda odd lol.

And to all the people saying it isn't, if any other pop girl posted this you all would be cackling and making memes, but once it's Britney suddenly "it's totally fine!"

I'm a huge B stan but I can also say I don't like a post. Get a little annoyed at the hypocrisy on this site 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

If you are a Britney fan, you know she has always had a thing for Brad Pitt.  I mean who doesn't?  But for her to talk about her uncle, who looks like Brad Pitt who she has had a crush on and then talk about that he potty trained her and looked at her booty, that illudes to incest.  This is a disturbing post for many reasons.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I love her and defend her but this story got me like :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I know right  it is weird , creepy and fuçked up on so many level  and just because I love Britney that doesn’t mean I should agree with her or kiss her *** 24/7 people needs to wake up she is not ok and she definitely needs help  

Edited by Sosoland1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Dynamic Lights said:

The story really was weird. Of course the deluded people like @easy always try to find excuses for Britney’s weird behavior which has been getting progressively worse since 2021

Exactly, Britney's "weird" behavior really ended any possibility for a future with the GP, the GP sees her as an unwell joke.

Cute throwback though, I have great memories around those times when she was the greatest popstar +20 years ago.

• Like 2

Britney breathes and immediately there's someone yelling "THAT'S NOT WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO!!!"

Swear I’m developing an allergy to the word "normal".

Britney's insta posts are nothing compared to what I see daily on twitter and the webs but no one's really up in arms about that because I guess what's allowed and what isn't depends on your follower count. Free Britney from this judgmental society. People overthink when they shouldn't and don’t when they should.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block