Ok Magazine: Britney Spears Creeps Out Fans as She Recounts Random Story About Being Potty Trained

Britney Spears' Instagram uploads are becoming more bizarre by the day.

While the singer's posts usually address her past or feature dancing videos, her message on Thursday, June 8, came completely out of left field.

The photo was an old shot of Brad Pitt, with Spears, 41, explaining she was sharing the picture "because he looks so much like my uncle, it’s kind of creepy !!!"

"We all have our family issues but I do have a beautiful family !!! My mom and dad were a stunning couple when they were young … like shocking [sic] attractive !!!" the Crossroads star declared, then mentioning her dad's two brothers, who lived with their brood while she was growing up. 

The blonde beauty recalled a random memory she had during her childhood.

"When I was 2, the [uncle] that is identical to this picture helped potty train me … my miniature baby toilet was bright yellow but one day when I sat down, there was a crack in the seat and it cut my little booty !!!" the mother-of-two said. "All I remember was he picked me up, we looked in the mirror together and he said 'don’t cry' !!"

britney-spears-creeps-out-fans-random-st
OKMAGAZINE.COM

On Instagram, Britney Spears randomly recalled being potty trained by family members.

I’m so tired of people saying she needs to be back in a conservatorship or is unwell every time she writes something weird. So many celebs and people write crazy tweets and posts but it’s always Britney that gets an article written about her every single time 🫠

yes the post is strange but Britney is a strange person and always has been. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

The story really was weird. Of course the deluded people like @easy always try to find excuses for Britney’s weird behavior which has been getting progressively worse since 2021

The only thing that's weird is people twisting a story about potty training into something concerning. 

• Like 9
52 minutes ago, easy said:

Didn't take long for the tabloids to continue their smear. This is why Britney needs to keep comments disabled and people need to think before they type their every thought into the internet sphere. 

The same could be said for Britney. Why does a 40 year old women feel the need to share a story about her own potty training?

• Love 1
  • Like 7
36 minutes ago, easy said:

The only thing that's weird is people twisting a story about potty training into something concerning. 

Or maybe it’s one of the reasons why her sons don’t wanna see her huh. Imagine your 40 year-old mom posting **** like this for millions to see :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Edited by Dynamic Lights
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block