Taylor and Matt break up

KrisJ

@Midnights and @MasterMindz thank you both.  The misogyny and Madonna/Whôre concepts these people still believe in is amazing. Its like its 1800s something in here.

Also checked with my straight guy friends and they would still date her.  

Chastising women for having sèx is stupid and really indicates how you see women as only objects to birth children and be subservient to a man and not humans. 

If this were Britney would you all be saying the same thing?

Also were do you think songs come from? Thin air? Most are based off relationships. 

shake it off taylor swift GIF

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, King B. said:

Yes please. Show me where I labeled her or whatever other people here called her. 

Maybe you need to learn how to read and understand before judging other people.

What a pity

u should not have been quoted in that comment, must have been an error on my side. I was directing the other two messages.

15 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Your opinions are :trash_throw_away_recycle:

@GlitterRain how is this accepted.

Nothing against you, but it's true that she writes songs about everyone with who she had relationships. It seems to me that she only has relationships in order to have something to write about. What would it be like if those guys wrote about her? I would like to know what she is REALLY like. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@Midnights and @MasterMindz thank you both.  The misogyny and Madonna/Whôre concepts these people still believe in is amazing. Its like its 1800s something in here.

Also checked with my straight guy friends and they would still date her.  

Chastising women for having sèx is stupid and really indicates how you see women as only objects to birth children and be subservient to a man and not humans. 

If this were Britney would you all be saying the same thing?

Also were do you think songs come from? Thin air? Most are based off relationships. 

shake it off taylor swift GIF

I have the feeling that you are trying to make something from it again what IS NOT mean to be. Taylor is not "whøre" in her costumes and acting. She is just an attention seeker, and a flat and boring personality who is only good at promoting herself. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
12 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Nothing against you, but it's true that she writes songs about everyone with who she had relationships. It seems to me that she only has relationships in order to have something to write about. What would it be like if those guys wrote about her? I would like to know what she is REALLY like. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It is one thing to criticize the music, lyrics, or her marketing ways.

It is a WHOLE other thing to post trashy s**ist comments. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block