Taylor and Matt break up

KrisJ

Nah, her PR team made them break up and it sucks to live a life that way. I would pull all my hair out. To live people pleasing, mass appeasing so people approve of you at age 33 reaching 34. Gad no.

Edited by Bigno
53 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It’s the facts sweetheart. But keep living in your bubble world. Tayloose is known as a man jumper and that’s a huge turnoff :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Says the person who lives in a bubble where Andrew Tate says the "facts". Also funny that you buy into celebrity gossip and are the one who started this thread. Where is your proof that they were even dating? And even if she did, when she drops someone problematic then she is still the problem according to you.

In other words you seem madly obsessed with her. Get some friends.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Says the person who lives in a bubble where Andrew Tate says the "facts". Also funny that you buy into celebrity gossip and are the one who started this thread. Where is your proof that they were even dating? And even if she did, when she drops someone problematic then she is still the problem according to you.

In other words you seem madly obsessed with her. Get some friends.

You’re literally on a forum dedicated to a single celebrity and pop culture. We should all “get a life” then. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Midnights said:

It was never even confirmed that they were dating in the first place, they were barely even seen together...

Last week they reported they were engaged lmao.

You all should know better than to believe these tabloids....we walked this road before.

It was pretty clear these rumors were fake as she collaborated with Ice Spice. As If she would work with Taylor if she was dating Matt....

So they called off their engagement?????

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

You’re literally on a forum dedicated to a single celebrity and pop culture. We should all “get a life” then. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I don't make silly and misogynistic gossip threads about a celebrity I don't like, I got better things to do 😉

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's just another cliché that's being carried by main stream media. Some stories always sell:

- Taylor: man-eater

- Britney: mental illness

- Kanye: racist self-centered ***

- Jen Aniston: lonely spinster

- Angelina Jolie: vendictive manipulator

Agree except for Kanye, that guy needs serious help.

• Love 1

Idk what guy would want to date her. She goes through men which isn't a good look. She writes songs about them, which these guys have to know about.

A girl with her reputation is someone you have "fun" with, but don't marry, because no guy wants a h.o.e. for a wife and mother to their kids.

If she finds "the one", good for her, though.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's just another cliché that's being carried by main stream media. Some stories always sell:

- Taylor: man-eater

- Britney: mental illness

- Kanye: racist self-centered ***

- Jen Aniston: lonely spinster

- Angelina Jolie: vendictive manipulator

This 100%.

I think it's both funny and sad how a LOT of Britney fans jump on tabloid rumour regarding Taylor Swift. Exhalers are quick to call out on Taylor but they're the first to cancel any tabloid that writes some nasty stuff about Britney.

I mean...don't they understand that the rumors they falsely state for Britney, are also happening to other artists? 

I mean exhale believes EVERYTHING the tabloids say about Taylor. If we did the same with Britney, we would support a child-hating, mentally crazy person.

I am both a Britney and a Taylor diehard fan and it pains me to see how many Britney fans can't see that Taylor is being painted a certain way (a maneater) the way Britney is painted as a crazy person by the same tabloids.

Taylor was dating a formula 1 racer according to the media but as they realised they were wrong, suddenly she dated Matt. Like why do people believe this. They're literally unreliable.

Edited by Midnights
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Idk what guy would want to date her. She goes through men which isn't a good look. She writes songs about them, which these guys have to know about.

A girl with her reputation is someone you have "fun" with, but don't marry, because no guy wants a h.o.e. for a wife and mother to their kids.

If she finds "the one", good for her, though.

She was with Joe for 6 years, and rumor has it he broke up with her, not the other way around.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, King B. said:

Yeah, another record incoming about her failed relationship

12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s a fact of life - men won’t marry a woman who has had every man throw a leg up her :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

And Taylor has a BAD track record with men. She also capitalizes off her track record by making diss tracks about every man she’s been with so it’s fair game to critique her

12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

99% of straight men think that way. I don’t want to be argumentative but it’s just a fact. It may suck but that’s just how it is 

Your opinions are :trash_throw_away_recycle:

@GlitterRain how is this accepted.

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block