Britney's paying Lynne's attorney fees

3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I mean, at this point don’t we deserve to see Loucifer and Goblin in jail, and the whole Spears clan and Federlines bankrupt? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Ffs at least let the money train STOP. 

Exactly “Britney’s free now and she can decide what she wants to do with her money.” Of course she can! That doesn’t mean that any of these people deserve her kindness (if this story is true)! It sucks seeing people get what they don’t deserve.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Dave92 said:

L

It’s not like anyone is gonna riot outside her house, but it’s only natural we’d be pissed that a leech like Lynne is still able to work her way in for financial gain. Britney bring taken advantage of is just annoying to watch at this point. 

Hope it’s fake. 

I get it. 

But im happy if her and her mom and working on repairing their relationship (aside from the money thing).

• Love 1

It scares me to see a lot of people here taking this info from “Crazy days and nights something dot com” like it’s the ultimate true. 

Like Britney would say: “Don’t believe everything you read”! Find relevant sources. Don’t speculate! Conspiracy starts with things like that…

• Like 2
15 hours ago, warioaddams said:

But didn't they withdraw the petition? Unless she asked Britney underwater.

So to summarise, back before the conservatorship actually end, there was an argument that was denied that essentially argued that the courts should create a separate pool of money for any potential fees. Rosengart argued that this wasn't necessary, because the money was Britney's alone; If the court ordered a payment, she'd pay, otherwise, it would be up to Britney's discretion and choice to pay whoever she chooses.

Lynne withdrew quite suddenly, so if there is truth to this, which i question, it would be at Britney's discretion to pay. There was no real grounds in courts that related to the conservatorship if I recall.

Why does that have to be a bad thing? And why, if true, would you question Britney's decision to do that? If they made up, she may be more than willing to help her mom. You think if she made up with her kids she'd still not give them anything after they turn 18?

Y'all gotta get outta the conspiracy bullsh!t.

The source is unreliable. 

Lynne's lawyers did not request the end of the conservatorship and charged an arm and a leg for their useless paperwork. If Britney paid anything out of the goodness of her heart, I hope it was a reduced and more realistic sum of money.

Those 30 minutes interaction with her 'sweet mama' were not a reconciliation. It takes more than 30 minutes to talk about the long years of  'sweet mama' leaving Britney in the clutches of human traffickers. Britney said that she told her mother what had been on her mind for a long time. 

9 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney comes off as EXTREMELY mentally unstable bc she hates her family one day, loves them the next, curses them to poverty one day, then… gives them millions of dollars for court fees THAT HER FAMILY USED TO THEIR ADVANTAGE! 
None of it makes sense. It’s a reflection of her mental state.

Your a tool

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block