Britney consents to her sons moving to Hawaii, Rosengart slams K-Fed's attorney

8 minutes ago, HIM said:

They will drop out of college for smoking we èd like their father taught them and then what. Money will stop. They’re screwed. Big karma bout to slap their aśses 

Yes, i dont think those kids capable of actually surviving college. KFed has not done the work

• Like 7
5 hours ago, 1245356363 said:

Of course it makes sense... the money will be drying up soon so time for her to be an adult and get a job. I am curious if Hawaii U did a background check on her. She has quite a criminal history. I'm sure they wouldn't hire me if that was my background with assault and drinking. 

Maybe we should bring that to their attention. And the nasty public remarks she released against Britney, an abuse survivor.

Hardly seems like the professional behavior you should want from a university employee 

12 hours ago, The Queen said:

We may want a thing, but B, as any mother would, will do her best to provide a good life to their sons, especially considering that she's in a good position to do so. So, it wouldn't be weird if she continues giving them money even after 18

At the end, all she would probably want is to show them she loves them no matter what, hoping they come back to her one day. Hopefully they will learn her real story and want to rebuild their relationship. Her love will always be unconditional.

Exactly. Not many in here are parents themself, but I have two girls, and If I had Britneys money, I would rather pay for every education they want even though they hated me, than to know they ended up jobless and without education. Dont cut off. But know your limits.
My uncle threatened my grandma, and yet she still paid him money later when he showed up and needed a loan. Because you dont want your children to go elsewhere or end up ******* up their life

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I love Rosengart's response, though I wish he were more than an "essay warrior". Bish get things actually DONE. I'm tired of perfectly written sassy replies, I want him to actually crash all these leeches. Britney doesn't really win with good grammar.

She consented though, do you expect him to go against her wishes or something?

• Like 1

I am interested to know what will happen with all that child support in Hawaii. And i just hope Kevin won't destroy this kids future more than he already did. Britney at this point is probably like If they don't want to see me here then whatever. She is graceful queen to give her consent without them needing to go to court.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Jaiden said:

I hope Britney fight against it

She loves her kids. Opinion only , I know nothing . …She would pay and will pay if it comes down to it. They are her kids and she knows the situation. This women is a strong mother. A great mother. Abused by many . Its sad they are alienating her . Its cruel. Yet letting them go is a good move on her behalf. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I respect Britney's decision. But I completely disagree with the decision. Anyways.... Looks like Britney wants peace so who am I to say yes or no? 

I think she's at a point where she doesn't care anymore as she's tried. I get it. I'm sure when K fed goes broke or something happens and they come running back to dear mummy she will shut the door on their faces. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block