Britney consents to her sons moving to Hawaii, Rosengart slams K-Fed's attorney

11 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This saddens me a bit. I feel that she’s never really going to see her boys again. They were literally stolen from her and then criminally used against her for a decade plus.. 

They're still teens, and in their own head. They've got plenty of time to mature and look at the world and mother from a different perspective.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Are people forgetting that if Sean enrolls into college in Hawaii Britney will have to possibly keep paying child support, same with Jaden.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

at this point it's not worth going after them, in California jurisdiction they're gonna be 18 faster than any kinda hearing on her objections takes place

what you're saying is that they can file for child support in Hawaii, and that's a different monster

• Like 4
Just now, Applejack said:

at this point it's not worth going after them, in California jurisdiction they're gonna be 18 faster than any kinda hearing on her objections takes place

what you're saying is that they can file for child support in Hawaii, and that's a different monster

We'll have to see what happens, but the timing is very skeptical, and I highly doubt this Hawaii move is only with intentions for Victoria's job. Just like Rosengart called it out if they wanted more of a private life, they shouldn't have done those interviews, posted those videos and had his lawyer gossip to TMZ. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block